NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL's Biggest fake fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

NFL's Biggest fake fan Empty
PostSubject: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 13:26

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/nflcrazed
Take a look at this guys ebay feedback i emailed him a couple of weeks ago when i noticed he had bought around 10 fakes directing him to this website so he could see for himself that the jerseys he was buying are fakes.but he has continued to buy fake jerseys and he and intotheendzone are making jokes about it.i quote feedback left by intotheendzone.Thanks for sticking with me matt lol.I wonder how funny they think it will be when they discover trading standards are investigating the sellers pete and ann bakewell ebay id intotheendzone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 13:37

You never know mate it could be a mate of into the endzone and is giving him good feedback to get him looking good.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 14:20

trouble is dino this guy is getting enough feedback over 200 in the last month take a look at his feedback profile with the season so close his sales of fakes are very high Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 18:19

What can trading standards do about , can they close him down (just cause too many people on ebay sell fake goods)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 19:09

dino26 wrote:
What can trading standards do about , can they close him down (just cause too many people on ebay sell fake goods)

He is selling counterfiet goods, in the full knowledge that they are fakes, because I have told him they are after he joined here and sent me messages. It's a shame but there will always be some people who will still buy fake jerseys.

Trading Standards will seize all the counterfeit stock and prosecute any offender.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL's Biggest fake fan   NFL's Biggest fake fan Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL's Biggest fake fan
Page 1 of 1