NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist Empty
PostSubject: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 10:23

Saw an ad on craigslist for a Jim Kelly auto Jersey with a really bad pic in the listing for $250. After looking at it I decided to take a look thinking it could be authentic. When i got to this little pawn shop it was obvious not only was this Jersey authentic but it was also a gamer. It wasnconsistant in size ( Kelly wore sizes 42 and 44) but had the long gamer cut as well as the loose (open) sleeves. The champion logo was large and high on the shoulders and the name plate is only as long as the name. All authentics you could buy at the proshop then had full size name plates so that was a big tell. As consistent with bills gamers of that area there is the tailored exclusively for the buffalo bills in 1995. I would have paid $250 but I pulled up a ebay search listing knock off autos for $140 BIN and played dumb asking why theirs was $100 more than the ebay ones. They didn't know what they had and said it must br overnpriced so they'd take $150. I then pointed out the ebay ones came with paperwork and said id be interested @$130. The shop worker spoke to the owners and repeated what I said and agreed to sell it for $130 which was practically w steal. Ive since compared it to gamers that have been auctioned online. This thing is spot on even to where he was known to sign his name on the games he gave away as gifts. It was my wale for sure. Ive also been able to pick up a authentic team issue Byrd and Wood auto jerseys w cos from the bills for $80 and $100 respectively. The person who sold the Byrd (a chick who won them at a auction and just wanted cash) offered to throw in a authentic duke kyle Williams signed ball if id make it an even $100. A combination of good luck and knowing my stuff has really paid off recently. I'm a very happy bills fan!!!!
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 12:55

Got any photos of it pal?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 13:37

You've done extremely well there my friend, I'm very jealous.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 15:01

Wow. Sorry that is such a difficult read, I posted w/ my tablet and its tuff to type something that long. I'd love to post pics but cant figure out how via my phone or tab....
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 15:32

Do you use photobucket? their app is really easy to use, I use it all the time from my iPad.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 20:11

No I don't use photo bucket. I tried coming pics to you but couldnt load them. maybe I could email them? I'm sorry I'd really like to post pics but its proving to be difficult...
Back to top Go down
slimm
Rookie
Rookie
slimm

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 14:20

I'm sure the pawn shop loaned $50 off that jersey, so sounds like a win-win for everybody. Congrats on your pickups. Post pics please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist   jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist Empty

Back to top Go down

jim kelly gamer and misc craigslist
Page 1 of 1