NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First time poster, first time had

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sdubb3

First time poster, first time had Empty
PostSubject: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 21:19

Hello all. Just joined up and I wanted to share my story. Found a killer deal on one of my favorite players jersey. Bought it, was happy at first and then I thought to myself....there's no way you got a real one for the price I paid. Did some research and wound up here. The sad part is I'm usually good at spotting fakes but I havent been in the jersey game since the birth of my son 6 years ago. I was motivated by price. I'm rusty and was looking for a deal....and I got one lol!

First time poster, first time had DDbsc

First time poster, first time had NEwOV

First time poster, first time had 8lTC7

First time poster, first time had RuZQD

First time poster, first time had 1O3mL

First time poster, first time had NLJtv

First time poster, first time had CAnGf

First time poster, first time had QhGIf

First time poster, first time had 3kg1c

Im also looking at a replacement and another but I guess I have to wait 7 days before I can post a link to get you guys' approval lol. They look legit though.
Back to top Go down
sdubb3

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 21:21

Sorry for the giant pics too haha....ha
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 00:25

The only thing i dont like is that NFL neck logo, stitching looks off on the "F". Other than that if its a fake its a damn good looking one.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 00:32

Welcome to the forum,

Sorry to say the jersey is a fake, the NFL equipment badge is very poorly embroidered, the numbers are shiny and the ball in the NFL logo on the jock tag is wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sdubb3

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 02:22

It is a good fake though right hahahaha! I tried to convince myself but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 02:44

sdubb3 wrote:
It is a good fake though right hahahaha! I tried to convince myself but couldn't.

In my book there's no such thing as a good fake. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 23:36

It's hard to tell from the pics because they are so small but yeah, it's fake.
Back to top Go down
sdubb3

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had EmptySun Oct 21 2012, 20:44

Thanks for the input guys. Ive decided the authentic jersey game is too time consuming and damn near nearly impossible to find a real one for a cheap price. I'm going to stick with Limited or Premiers for cheap prices lol and even Replicas. The new Nike prices are madness though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time poster, first time had   First time poster, first time had Empty

Back to top Go down

First time poster, first time had
Page 1 of 1