NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 03:29

Hey guys, just got this off of NFLshop.com. Got it in a size 40, may swap for a 44, took some detailed pictures in case they could be of use and just because im excited about it!

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0510

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0511

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0512

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0513

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0514

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0515

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0516

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0517

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0518

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0519

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0520

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Img_0521
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 07:15

Nice jersey man, thanks for all the photos. Good to see a team without the flywire.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 16:05

Thanks bro, i might have to get a 44 though, the 40 fits great but i may need it bigger for warmer clothes underneath.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 16:21

Riptide09 wrote:
Thanks bro, i might have to get a 44 though, the 40 fits great but i may need it bigger for warmer clothes underneath.

I hear ya. Going to Buffalo tomorrow and have packed my size 50 Reebok for a bit of extra wiggle room.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 16:55

Hell yeah man i live in panama city florida now (air force) but im originally from Syracuse NY. It'll be freezing in buffalo haha
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 17:18

Big change from the 90 degree heat of Los Angeles
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyMon Nov 05 2012, 05:35

Yea Eagle jerseys are pretty sweet...and like Simon said they opted to keep the collar original from the Reebok style all the way down to the material too. Some fans were displeased, but there'll always be someone w/ somethin' to say.

Eagles/Saints - Monday Night Football (MNF 7:30 CST) "WHO DAT!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyMon Nov 05 2012, 06:13

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Yea Eagle jerseys are pretty sweet...and like Simon said they opted to keep the collar original from the Reebok style all the way down to the material too. Some fans were displeased, but there'll always be someone w/ somethin' to say.

Eagles/Saints - Monday Night Football (MNF 7:30 CST) "WHO DAT!?!?"

I bet 25 on Eagles to win! +3
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyMon Nov 05 2012, 18:37

Hahaaaaa im in New Orleans right now. Bourbon street was FILLED with birds fans last night and it kicked ass. Went to the LSU/bama game saturday as well, talk about a disappointment
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyTue Nov 06 2012, 01:30

I have season tics...I'm in our Mercedes-Benz Superdome right at this moment! Unreal energy in here tonight as usual especially on PrimeTime Monday Night...WHO DAT!?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyTue Nov 06 2012, 02:52

Man this game is painful. Im here too
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyTue Nov 06 2012, 03:17

Nice.
Unless Eagles do something, I'm out $25 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 00:36

Awesome, I think I am going to order a Vick jersey this week, do you think these are better quality than the Reebok ones?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 00:54

I love the quality of the Nike Elites when they are made correctly. There are a lot of quality control issues with NFLshop.com. Examples would be Nawlins's NO Saints Lance Moore jersey that was a custom nike elite that has number fabric from the older reebok stock that they have. The second would be the permanently wrinkled numbers that were on the back of my McCoy jersey. You cant see it in this photo because this is the 40 I originally purchased and sent back to get a 44. I returned the 44 because of the wrinkled numbers and a crooked NFL badge on the neck. Since I have purchased a custom nike elite jersey and am very pleased with it. You can find the thread on here somewhere.

On another note if I were you Id hold off on getting a Vick jersey specifically. He just signed for one more year and I doubt he'll last that long. Along with that as soon as he f***s up his elite jersey will go down to $150, it happened every time on NFLshop.com.

Safest buy right now is McCoy or Jackson. McCoy is signed on til 2017 i believe and Jackson until 2016.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 01:10

It's $150 now on the NFL shop that's the only reason I was going to buy it, and I felt like another team wouldn't pick him up so if worse comes to worse he may just retire, but the $250 jerseys are a little out of budget.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:01

Oh damn ok. I figured they wouldve raised the price since he resigned. Theyve been discounting then "un-discounting" the Vick jerseys all season. Yeah $250 is ok for someone like McCoy or Jackson who youre almost guaranteed to get 3-4 years out of but Vick is a little risky. I still think someone would pick him up after Philly but either way $150 isnt bad and if you get it post some pics!

Btw Daniel on here might still have a Vick jersey in a 40 or a 44 for $110.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:04

Okay, I'll check that out thanks. And I definitely post a few pics, it would be my first Nike jersey.

The jersey did go up to $250 again like two weeks ago, but 3 days later it was back down to $150.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:25

Yeah man buy it before it goes back up!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:31

Yeah, I somewhat thought of just buying a Reebok one from full moon though, I'm not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:35

I personally like the new nikes but fullmoonjerseys has them way cheaper
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:35

Oh and the nikes have a better fit
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 02:36

Ohh okay, I would like that better fit.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:33

Ordered the Elite Vick today, hopefully I'll have it sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:43

I been tempted to order a Vick jersey.
I personally think he will do well in Chip's system.
The combonation including Shaddy will be an ideal fit if he embraces the style he did here at Oregon. I feel the Reid was stuck in his ways of constantly passing the ball in a Westcoast system and never really utilized McCoy to his full potential. In Chip's system, I imagine just the opposite in regards to McCoy getting 25+ touches a game and alot of QB option plays--a system I see Vick prospering in--if not you guys did also sign D.Dixon.
I don't think Folk will be even considered anymore but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 20:55

You should get one, especially with it being on sale. I think Vick could make a turn around out of this season and he is motivated. From all of the talk, I don't see Folk getting much play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey   Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Elite Philadelphia Eagles McCoy Jersey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next