NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!

Go down 
+10
Blindphleb
LASER___SHOW
tmacman
4teamFreak
N-REC37
obinug
Chanse503
Claden
timb69
Chris2k
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyThu Oct 25 2012, 21:27

Hi all, so I just was sent basically every jersey that I use to have from my old living residence and was wondering 2 things

How much should they about go for?
and the Eagles Brian Dawkins Jersey and the Priest Holmes Jerseys I have has some weird staining on the numbers that I did not do myself, what would be the best way to clean it? Dry cleaners?

oh and if you're interested in any, PM me with your price, I've outgrown my jersey stage lol

sorry, forgot the pictures.

List will come later when I look at all of them and organize it better. Smile
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyThu Oct 25 2012, 23:03

I can list the ones I have before I put up the pics.

Sean Taylor #36 Sz. XL
Darrel Green 75th Anniversary White Sz 48
Jerry Rice Starter Sz. 48
Vince Young (looking to change into Jake Locker) Alternate Blue Sz 50
Eric Moulds New Blue (Navy Blue) Sz. 48 Reebok
Ladainian Tomlinson White Sz. 52
Mark Brunell with Black Sides 1999? Sz 50
Fred Taylor Sz. 52
Doug Williams Grambling College Jersey Sz. 54
Michael Boulware #28 Seahawks Away SuperBowl Jersey Sz. 50
Steve Atwater Orange Crush Away Sz. 48 Russel Athletic
"" Current Home Jersey Sz. 52
Terrell Davis Current Style Away Sz. 48
Priest Holmes Home Sz. 50
Michael Vick Red Alternate Sz. 52
Barry Sanders Home Classic Sz. 52
SIGNED Eric Dickerson with stats Home jersey Sz 52?
Michael Irvin Sz. 54 Throwback Thanksgiving Classic
Brian Dawkins Black Alternate Sz. 52
Roy Williams Gridiron Classic Thanksgiving worn Sz. XL
Steve McNair Oilers Jersey, Sz M/L?
Randall Cunningham Sz. 54 Eagles Classic
Brett Favre Sz. 52 Packers
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 00:28

Sick collection you have there.
If they are in fact all authentic you should have no problem selling em.
GL
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 01:10

yeah, I think only a couple are just sewn on replicas.
Any tips or advice on selling them though to get the max price?
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 01:24

Provide lots of good photos of EVERYTHING--hangtags, sewing, badges etc.
To many fakes and everyone wants to confirm they are in fact the real deal w/ photos of everything provided.
If I were you I would get started working on having all the photos taken and uploaded to you photo server account.

Be sure to describe the exact condition of the jersey--stains, tears, discoloring etc.

Hard to get max value around here because most are in the know around here and only look for bargins.

Max value may come from Ebay but you will be paying a ton a BS fees and headaches.

I suggest you post some photos, provide a comfortable asking price and be prepared to negotiate. A good tactic may be try to provide a discount if the buyer bundles and buys multiple.

Wouldn't hurt to scout out Ebay and get an idea of what they are selling for that way you have a ball park to start.
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 04:01

thanks. and I'm use to eBay fees lol

I'm hoping the dry cleaners can get the stains out of the numbers, I honestly have NO idea where they came from, I kept them in those Suit bags and hanged while I had them in my possession.
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 08:12

If the stains are on white, I've used a clorox bleach pen. One of my jerseys had a stain on one of the white numbers and the bleach pen took it out.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 13:22

Can I get some pics of this:

Eric Moulds New Blue (Navy Blue) Sz. 48 Reebok
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 20:05

it's actually a size 50, just really tight. But it fit well on me from what I remember, the cuffs on it aren't loose like others so it gave me a nice buff look lol

Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Oct 26 2012, 20:07

Claden wrote:
If the stains are on white, I've used a clorox bleach pen. One of my jerseys had a stain on one of the white numbers and the bleach pen took it out.

awesome, I'll go to WalMart and get one of those then before I try the Dry Cleaners. Appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySat Oct 27 2012, 22:45

Don't know about that Moulds, the numbers look funny
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 00:32

yeah, but I got it from the nflshop that year.
not sure if they were always like that or if the dry cleaners did something or if my mom did something to it in the Wash.

I've seen my fair share of fake jerseys back when I paid attention to them though. none of the ones I bought were fake...unfortunately. Cost a ridiculous amount of money :/
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 00:40

idk though, I'm out of touch with jerseys and just want to get whatever money I can for them instead of having them sit in the suit bags doing nothing.

Going to list them on eBay since Sport Memorabilia stores don't buy stuff from people lol

and that Clorox pen worked wonders, I'll get pics of the Signed Jerseys and the Holmes and Dawkins jerseys too.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 01:21

Send me pics of all jerseys, that are a size 48 please. Mainly the stitching on the numbers, jocktag, and neckline NFL logo, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 04:00

I've used the bleach pen on a few of mine and it works. I got the idea from here too. Smile I get pictures of this one, please? "Michael Boulware #28 Seahawks Away SuperBowl Jersey Sz. 50"
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 23:08

Shoot me some photos of the Jerry Rice jersey.
If the price is right, I may purchase for my buddy's bday.
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 04:42

since I can't PM images for some reason

Jerry Rice Jersey, Size 48
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! A3pis2
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! 33a70ns
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! Mj46jo
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! R1kh35
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! 2s6mqu9

Just PM me an offer for it, Some other person asked me about it but hasn't responded back.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 09:57

I love that Jerry Rice jersey, i nearly sold mine but the buyer backed out, soooo glad he did
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 20:40

Barry Sanders Puma Sz. 52

Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! 28k4gls
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! 16jq3v5
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! 1ztaiv
Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! F1b69c
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 20:43

timb69 wrote:
Send me pics of all jerseys, that are a size 48 please. Mainly the stitching on the numbers, jocktag, and neckline NFL logo, please. Smile

Sent you a PM, For some reason teh site won't let me post the pictures, there's about 24 of them.
the Jerseys are Steve Atwater Away Orange Crush, Jerry Rice, Terrel Davis, Darell Green
I posted the pics on another forum, extremeskins.com, Under The Classifieds. I have the same username as I do here.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptySat Nov 03 2012, 14:03

Man i wish i fit into a 48, i would snatch up that Rice in a heartbeat!! Im looking for a 49ers jersey from that era, especially the white ones, the gold just pops off the jersey, so sweet!
Back to top Go down
N-REC37
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyWed Nov 07 2012, 22:04

Sold my Sean taylor, Ladainian Tomlinson, and Antwaan randle El Jerseys. Rest are still available though.
Back to top Go down
Blindphleb

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 22:46

Nice jerseys are any of them still for sale?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Feb 08 2013, 03:07

Ill take the dawkins jersey if its still available.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! EmptyFri Feb 08 2013, 16:06

Am I the only one noticing what on earth is going on with the pics on the first page?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!   Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale! Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Stitched NFL Various Teams Jerseys for sale!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next