NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peter130183

Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey   Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey EmptyMon Oct 01 2007, 17:22

Hi

If any one out there is selling any Authentic 2008 Raiders jersey's Can you send me a message. Im looking for both a home and away top. Gutted now that Moss is gone i need to get 2 more new one's would like Sapp (the big man is just awsome) on them but after last night i could go for Culpepper or Fargas, Thats the best ive seen them two play for a while (lest face it Culpepper sucked at the Dolphins).

Cheers
Pete
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey   Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey EmptyMon Oct 01 2007, 19:05

Hey Pete,
Glad to have you here, what size are you after? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Looking for 2008 Raiders Authentic jersey
Page 1 of 1