NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker

Go down 
+6
Chanse503
Riptide09
Cory3255
Billsfan
j-bigs
LASER___SHOW
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 18:54

Just got this in the mail today. Totally better than my Ray Lewis jersey I got a few months ago...here's pics. I put close-up pictures of the numbers on each jersey. Also, the Ravens stitching under the collar on my Tucker jersey is flawless. Looks like this batch of jerseys are made much better than the first batch back in April, May? I forget when, as I preordered my original Lewis elites.... here ya go! Sorry that they're iPhone photos, but it's much easier than hooking up my camera to the computer.

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image10

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image_10

Tucker Numbers below:
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image_11

Lewis jersey (not through custom shop on NFLshop.com)
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image_12

Inside Tucker jersey:
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image_13

Inside Lewis jersey:
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Image_14

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 19:16

Nice, is that the rookie place kicker?
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 19:29

You bet it is. The way he's playing, I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 19:31

cry_minarets458 wrote:
You bet it is. The way he's playing, I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.
Nice. A good year for these rookie kickers. Guy in St. Louis, Blair on the Viks and your boy too.
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 23:04

I've always liked those black Ravens jerseys and a jersey that has a player that not alot of people would have
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyWed Dec 05 2012, 23:49

Quality looks great man!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 13:39

Sweet jersey. I love kickers jerseys, you don't see them that often.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 17:43

Thanks, everyone! I'm loving it. I just tweeting a picture of me wearing it to Tucker. Hopefully, he responds! haha
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Mutha Tucker!   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 03:57

Nice detailed pics...excellent quality jersey. The Tucker jersey slaps the Lewis in the mouth all day long!!! I'm now sold on the Elite - I'll be posting an Elite soon *stoked!* bounce
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 22:33

Thanks, Nawlins! Who'd ya get an Elite of?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 23:26

Hard to say...I might order me a Lance Moore...he's 99% of the time the most consistant player, has been my favorite for a while, and has the longest contract extension...lol! Or I might go defensively w/ Malcolm Jenkins.
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 01:39

Nice jersey! It's a shame that the numbers aren't kiss cut, though. If they're going to charge you the money for an "elite" jersey, (and the extra money for a customized one at that!) they should at least be giving you the style of numbers that the players actually wear.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 17:37

It's funny you say that j-bigs b/c I just received my "customized" Elite that I waited extra time/paid extra $ for, and it came to me w/ a tackle twill that Reebok used! It's a Saints home jersey and the gold numbers are totally different than what's supposed to be on the jersey. Like I said it's a shiny type of gold that Reebok used instead of a kaki type of what Nike calls "Old Gold". I'm pissed and they're definitely about to hear from me...problem is w/ it being customized I dunno what they'll do about it! I'll post pics later(w/ the difference between), but I'm SO disgusted I don't even care to! What a let down No
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 17:48

Most of the custom work was done outside by companies like Stahls and EPS in the Reebok era, I'm not sure if they have changed since Nike took over. Sounds like they are, and using old twill stock to do the work.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyFri Dec 28 2012, 18:12

That makes sense now that you say that Simon. That REALLY sucks though man! If it were a different cut or something I'd be OK w/ it, but we're talkin' about an obvious color change here! I'll post some pics later when I'm able to so you can see what I mean. Also, I contacted NFL Shop to see how they're gonna respond. I just wanna have a proper jersey so I can be content, ya know??
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 03:31

Here's some pics I promised of the "Elite" Lance Moore, and the "Limited" Darren Sproles comparing the color, texture, and finish of the number/letters twill. Now even though they are structured differently, and the Limited uses a one layer twill, the Elite twill should be kiss cut instead of double layer; they're BOTH supposed to have the same color/type of twill too. Since Nike took over the Saints uni's they consist of a color called "Old Gold" which is like a light kaki. So since I had the Elite "customized" through NFL Shop it seems they used the same tackle twill that was used by/for Reebok in 2011 instead of using the new color twill introduced by Nike in 2012. Very frustrating, but NFL Shop contacted me to let me know it's under review, so...we'll see...Suspect

NFL Shop "customized" Elite (wrong color/type twill/NOT kiss cut):
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker IMG_1625_zpse48c0261

Darren Sproles Limited (correct color/type twill):
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Front

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker IMG_1626_zps90e6cb35

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Back

Notice the obvious difference of color, texture, and finish??
Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker IMG_1627_zps75ee7425

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Macronumber

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker IMG_1631_zpsccc91f6b

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Sprolesstitch3

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Mon Jan 07 2013, 04:41; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 03:50

Oh wow. Doesnt look bad but it is painfully obvious that its the old fabric.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 04:36

Yeah, I feel ya.
It really doesn't look bad at all, but like you, I would be really pissed about that too.
Tough spot. I mean, it would really bug me beyond repair. Maybe you can take a small lost and sell locally.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 05:13

No way man toootally nflshops fault. They will cover it im sure. Theyre kinda obligated.
Back to top Go down
Cory3255
Rookie
Rookie
Cory3255

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 02:44

Gotta love the NFL!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 06:41

I HOPE you're correct 'n' they WILL cover it Riptide, but still haven't heard back yet...I'll give 'em a few more days! IF not then like Chanse said I''ll have to sell it. Only problem is trying to get back the money I put out for a jersey I NEVER wore, and still has the tags. Thanks for the input y'all! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 00:26

I'm 99% confident that I'll be ordering a Elite here this week, but really am divided on the idea of a custom job now.
If you look at the NFLshop and click on a player that's available in the additional details it states that: "Flexible twill numbers"
If you click on a custom job, in the additional details it states: "Premium twill numbers."

Boy that really explains alot for me. It's clear that the vendors they are using are not providing with the same material they are using for the retail Elites. I want to have my jersey as authentic as can be down to the "Flexible twill numbers" and these custom jobs clearly aren't providing that and they had to be tricky with their wording to cover their tails I assume.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 04:32

Yessir! I wish I would've read between the lines on that one before I had a custom job done. Not only did I get a "Reebok style" double layer twill, but it's the completely wrong type of color gold(Reebok era gold)! From my research it seems ALL of the Nike jerseys are "Flexible twill" because they are kiss cut(where applied). So, obviously the main twill for the number/letter is a single layer w/ the outer color(s) sewn around it, hence "kiss cut"...giving the jersey a "flexible twill".

My best suggestion to ya Chanse is to either wait IF it bothers you that much(I don't blame you), OR purchase what is presently available. As far as more players being added to certain teams in the Nike "Elite" grade I contacted them about that. They basically said, "We can't supply official dates, but more players will become available in the future. Please check back at our website from time to time for availability." Lovely, ey!?
Rolling Eyes

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Mon Jan 07 2013, 04:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 04:35

Yeah i was gonna order my custom elite eagles jersey last week but decided not to bc of these issues. Im gonna wait until around may/june to put my order in.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 05:04

I have $300 dollars in gift cards and goin to lose my mind!
But I'm glad you brought the issue up 504 cause I would've been disappointed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker   Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Black Nike Elite Justin Tucker
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next