NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dkelly8673
Rookie
Rookie

Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics Empty
PostSubject: Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics   Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 20:42

Hello all!

I am looking for either a Jason Pierre-Paul or Justin Tuck Reebok On Field Road Jersey, but can not find them anywhere. Any recommended sites where I might find this? I checked Fullmoon and they only have a Nicks road jersey. I wear an onfield Blue Manning when they are blue, but like to wear a defensive player road jersey when they are on the road. Weird quirck I know, but it is what it is. I have an awful fake Tuck jersey that I wear now, that isn't cutting it, and have a Premier Umenyiora jersey that is too big, and he's going be off the team next year anyway. Can't do the Nike Elite jersey as the mateiral is the same as my awning on my back deck, and I don't like all of the differnet mesh zones.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics   Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 22:29

dkelly8673 wrote:
Hello all!

I am looking for either a Jason Pierre-Paul or Justin Tuck Reebok On Field Road Jersey, but can not find them anywhere. Any recommended sites where I might find this? I checked Fullmoon and they only have a Nicks road jersey. I wear an onfield Blue Manning when they are blue, but like to wear a defensive player road jersey when they are on the road. Weird quirck I know, but it is what it is. I have an awful fake Tuck jersey that I wear now, that isn't cutting it, and have a Premier Umenyiora jersey that is too big, and he's going be off the team next year anyway. Can't do the Nike Elite jersey as the mateiral is the same as my awning on my back deck, and I don't like all of the differnet mesh zones.

Thanks!

I'm always looking on ebay for Giants jerseys so if I see any come up on there I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics   Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 22:57

dkelly8673 wrote:
Hello all!

Thanks!

Theres a guy on here who is selling quite a bit from his collection and he told another forum member that he was going to be posting a few Giants jerseys on ebay today. His ebay user ID is pgaloresean and his screen name on the forum is 4teamfreak. Hope you find somethin!
Back to top Go down
GmenPride8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics   Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics EmptyTue Dec 11 2012, 04:42

Ive got a authentic Hakeem Nicks authentic Reebok jersey that I'm willing to sell. Here's the link to show you proof from the forums its authentic. http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3169-real-authentic-hakeem-nicks-jersey-bought-from-ebay

The reason im selling is because its runs too big on me but otherwise its a solid jersey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics   Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics Empty

Back to top Go down

Look ingfor Giants Reebok On Field Authentics
Page 1 of 1