NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tricio
Rookie
Rookie

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Empty
PostSubject: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 04:20

Looks good to me, but I'm concerned about double stitching on right side of jock tag.....opinions?

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zps40bb479a
Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zps46c7b22a
Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zps3c4fa738
Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zps38df5933
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 16:13

Looks legit to me. Jocktag looks good and the stitching on the NFL badge is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 20:06

Does it have a collar tag?
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 20:49

The collar tag is probably just a little bit lower down the back on the seam. The way the badge is stitched and the legit jock tag I would probably be really lost as to why someone making a fake one would be the first to fully replicate both of those and completely forget the collar tag. Stranger things have happened though im sure. OP where are you buying it from and how much? Usually thats a good way of authenticating as well.
Back to top Go down
tricio
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:30

Thanks for your input Riptide09 . I am buying it from ebay for $150.00.

Based on the feedback of the seller, the quality of the jersey in the pics & your feedback, it seems pretty certain it is legit.

I went ahead & bought it, so I guess I will find out for sure in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptyWed Jan 16 2013, 21:34

Worst comes to worst when you get it take some detailed photos of it for us and post them on here. If it does actually turn out to be a fake you can get your money back via eBay buyer protection. Paypal will instantly credit you and you'll have to send the jersey back to the seller. Just make sure when you get it that it does in fact have the collar tag, and post a photo of it for us.

Btw congrats on the jersey! $150 for an elite isnt bad at all. Gore has had a phenominal season as well.
Back to top Go down
tricio
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptySun Jan 20 2013, 02:14

Got the jersey today & man it is nice! I've seen some fakes in person & this one is of such a higher quality. I also have a Nike Limited jersey and while that is nice, the quality of the elite is much better.

Here is a pic of the collar tag and also the Nike logo patch from the sleeve. Look legit?

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zps64f7b3ea

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Image_zpsacce9c66
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptySun Jan 20 2013, 02:26

Yup, 100% legit. Good work man
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? EmptySun Jan 20 2013, 09:10

Well done my man, great jersey!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?   Nike Elite Frank Gore...real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Elite Frank Gore...real?
Page 1 of 1