NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just joined not too long ago!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

just joined not too long ago! Empty
PostSubject: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 01:57

Hello my fellow nfl jersey lovers, this site inspired me to buy myself 2 authentic eli manning jerseys which i cherish and will post pics soon, i am an avid giants fan, and a fan of the game. i am here to hopefully join this amazing community and help me fellow peers and also seek insight. i am not very jersey savy yet but can someone help me try and find a 2004 eli manning jersey authentic, the one with the double stitch blue and red, hopefully some one knows which jersey it is.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 03:12

Welcome to the board! Nice to have another Giants fan here. Are you talking about this jersey?
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 04:11

omg yes! lol im wondering if they made this as on field reebok authentic and also wondering how the home jersey looks?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 04:18

Yes, they made this for retail authentic. The home jersey looks just like it does now except it had the Giants word mark instead of the NY logo
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 04:27

How much you think i can purchase that jersey, if i can find it? i love my two eli jerseys but would not mind a double stitched one Smile btw eli for mvp next season!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 04:29

What size are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 04:40

46 or 48 hopefully
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 20:04

Giants suck. But welcome to the forum bro!
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyMon Feb 04 2013, 07:03

Thanks bro and how many rings eagles got? lol jk, glad to be here
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 02:07

Riptide, don't make me come over there....
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 02:09

We may not have any rings but we got pride and that counts for somethin!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 02:18

You kids play nice now, make me worried when I see the Giants and Eagles so close.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 03:04

Haha no worries. Im from NY so ive crafted the art of receiving trash talk and throwin it right back. Its all in good fun though. Its a tough life for a birds fan in New York though let me tell ya
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 03:08

Honestly being stationed down here in Florida has made me miss the trash talk. This is the only state where you got 3 NFL teams and ZERO fans of any of them. I went to the Jags vs Colts game this year to present the flag on the field for military appreciation and ive never witnessed such an empty/lifeless stadium.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 03:14

Billsfan wrote:
You kids play nice now, make me worried when I see the Giants and Eagles so close.

Riptide started it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 03:15

NYG GOD wrote:
46 or 48 hopefully
There's nothing on eBay right now but I'll keep an eye open for you.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 03:20

With a name like "NYG GOD" youre just asking for it! Although i cant hate too bad. If he is in fact the God of the NYG's then i would say he's faced enough ridicule and angry prayers in the last few months from the NYG fans. If you ever need counseling though for a tough season just let me know, ive endured many and can introduce you to my friends Bud and Miller.
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! EmptyWed Feb 06 2013, 22:03

LMAO GOD is my clan is CoD and Halo so i thght i would rep it and yea man my bestfriend is an eagles fan and when it comes to sunday we hate eachother but have mutual respect if opposite team does good, and mrhead2k, thanks bro i really appreciate it, i been looking for that jersey ever since giants won sb42, i want eli to autograph it so i can frame it, and i have one more question i dont have a camera but i bet u have the home and away giants jersey, on both my elis the numbers look different on the home it looks more boxy and slim and its authentic cuz i bought at the giants shop and my home jersey looks more slick and bigger a nd i bought that off of valqual of ebay which has a good rep, should i be worried?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just joined not too long ago!   just joined not too long ago! Empty

Back to top Go down

just joined not too long ago!
Page 1 of 1