NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey

Go down 
+7
Billsfan
Riptide09
Boss302
NawlinsSaints504
NYG GOD
Mr_Raider
Chanse503
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 07:20

all elite eagles jerseys have the water repelling fabric on the description and its misleading.
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 07:29

A lot of info on NFL Shop is misleading. I definitely have not let them get away with anything so far.
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 11:06

I've also been e-mailed by NIKE and been told by NFL SHOP customer service that the Eagles Elite IS water repellent...Riptide was the most helpful since he owns 2 elites.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02 2014, 06:23

Riptide09 wrote:
My two elites were not water repellent and both were from NFL shop. I wouldnt like to say maybe they are water "resistant" but they dont repel water.
Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 Image10

Teams that don't use the Elite 51 style jersey do not have the water repellant material. They are made just like the old Reeboks.
Back to top Go down
concertjoey
Rookie
Rookie
concertjoey

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05 2014, 22:06

i believe they are made better than old reeboks ha, just not water repelling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3