NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandmama

Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey   Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 03:28

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some info. on this jersey as I am not very familiar with the authentics. It is on eBay, does not offer a return, is highly priced and could show clearer pictures of a few areas.

Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey Kgrhqf10
Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey Kgrhqr13
Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey Kgrhqv11
Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey T2ec1610
Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey T2ec1611
Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey T2ec1613

Any info. would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey   Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 05:19

Well the jersey is either a custom or Reebok reissued it, since it is much newer than Taylor's last jersey.

But it looks to be real to me, the color, sleeves and Redskins name at the top all look correct and they are normally dead give aways that skins jersey is fake.

I think you would be safe buying this.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey   Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey EmptyTue Feb 19 2013, 13:24

Looks okay to me too. I say legit. But if you could get even more pics, I would go for that option. Request an up close photo of the size tag behind the neck. That would clear up any doubts for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey   Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey
Page 1 of 1