NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! Empty
PostSubject: For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added!   For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 12:58

Howdy

I'd been looking to get a blank dolphins jersey that i owned customised to a Ricky Williams jersey. RJ3000 recomended a lady called Patsy Elmer to me and stated that although it would take some time to get the jersey back her work was top notch.

Well all i can say is this lady is fantastic. Patsy was very friendly and her communication was brilliant from the outset answering all my emails very quickly.
Patsy refused to take any money from me until the work had been done and she knew that i was happy with the finished product.
She did warn me that it would take some time to get around to as she was very busy with team orders and it did take a few months for the jersey to be finished.

I ended up paying $90 including return shipping for a full customisation including all names, numbers and name plate.

If you want a name plate doing or a full customisation and your prepared to wait a while look no further than Patsy Elmer of Big Time Jerseys:

https://bigtimejerseys.com/

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! SDC11754

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! SDC11750

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! SDC11753

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! SDC11755

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added! SDC11756
Back to top Go down

For those looking to get a Jersey customised...Pics added!
Page 1 of 1