NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chudderrs
Rookie
Rookie

Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK Empty
PostSubject: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 01:38

Hi folks,
So glad I've found this site. I am looking at a Justin Smith Jersey on Ebay, seller says all names and numbers are stitched and it's not a fake Jersey.
However,I just have a nagging doubt that it isn't legit, even though it looks good.
does anyone know if Reebok produced such a Jersey?
Thanks for any help or info anyone can provide!!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 02:29

Well if you could possibly post the item number, I'm sure other members could look at it and give you their opinion on whether it is real or not. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 02:43

Yes, please post the item number and we can help.
Back to top Go down
chudderrs
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 07:51

Ah ok, sorry about that guys. Item no is 300916481407 thanks.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 08:03

It is fake, the numbers are made from the wrong material, and cut too short. And the tags on real jerseys are next placed on the neck tag with a plastic piece that is a loop. Also the collar is wrong.
Back to top Go down
chudderrs
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 08:09

Dude, thanks very much for the quick and informative reply. Much appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 08:22

You're welcome, hope you are able to find another jersey that you want. If you are a Niners fan though, check these out, both are real and on sale for a couple days.

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Products/San-Francisco-49ers-1994-Jersey---Deion-Sanders__7220-205-94DSAN1.aspx

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Products/San-Francisco-49ers-1989-Jersey---Joe--Montana__7220-205-89JMONT.aspx
Back to top Go down
chudderrs
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK EmptyWed Jun 12 2013, 13:42

Thanks for the links, unfortunately both Jerseys aren't available in the size that I'm after. I'll keep a regular check on here to see if anyone is selling any niners gear.thanks once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK   Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Smith Reebok Jersey query, from the UK
Page 1 of 1