NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes Empty
PostSubject: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 01:58

Looking to sell the following for $175 (including shipping to the US / Canada. Please add $10 shipping for UK.) I bought them all from new and have literally worn each of them a handful of times. The Peterson has been washed once. The others have never been washed (don't worry - I'll wash them before shipping!)

I've only included a couple of pictures of each, due to time constraints. I'm an established member here, so guarantee they are 100% authentic. I'm happy to take additional pictures, if required, but if it's only for the purposes of authenticating - be assured they are the real deal.

In terms of sizing, the Nikes are definitely designed to be worn as a neater fit than their Reebok predecessors. I wore a 46-50 in Reeboks (48 being optimal) and the Nike 44s fit me perfectly.

Happy to help if you have any questions.

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0136_zpsa5cbfd57Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0137_zps8ad401ff

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0134_zps7e998107Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0135_zps187f5c2d

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0132_zps916ba5c9Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes IMG_0133_zps16b18815
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 20:05

I have a question if you don't mind. How did you wash the Peterson jersey without getting tons of wrinkles in the numbers. My Vick Jersey wrinkled right away and I've heard about a few others having the same problem with the Elites.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 21:17

Key to washing jerseys is, soak them in the bath tub. Then hang dry them. This is the method I use and all of my jerseys look as new as the day I bought them.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 02:21

to add to that...I use a washing machine, but I use the most delicate setting, and turn them inside out, wash on cold/cold and hang to dry
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 05:38

I actually wash all of my jerseys on cold/cold and a delicate cycle. Then hang it to dry, but with the elite jersey, the numbers wrinkled pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 05:42

have you tried putting a damp towel over the numbers and ironing them?
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 05:59

I did that it helped some, but not too much, luckily the NFL Shop sent me a new one, but I was curious for future reference in-case I ever have to wash the new one or a future elite.
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 06:07

that was cool of them hopefully they didnt give you a hassle about returning it.  I would take mrhead's advice then and try the tub method. I know he just got an Eli Manning elite that he just washed with that method.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptySat Aug 03 2013, 06:10

Okay, great I will try that. And there was no hassle at all, thankfully. The lady I talked to, said the jersey should have never wrinkled and they overnighted me a new one. She said with the quality and cost of an Elite, it shouldn't have happened and it was no problem for me to get a new one. I had only had the jersey for 2 days at the time. But it had a stain on it when I got it, and thus I tried to wash it.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyThu Aug 15 2013, 00:03

Eli is SOLD, pending payment. Had some interest in the Brees and Peterson, so speak now if you're interested and want to work something out!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyWed Sep 04 2013, 14:24

Eli and Brees are both sold. Peterson is the last one left...
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes EmptyFri Oct 11 2013, 03:41

ALL SOLD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes   Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Elite 44s - Eli Giants, Brees Saints, Peterson Vikes
Page 1 of 1