NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dabearsfan85

looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl Empty
PostSubject: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:31

I'm trying to trade my Urlacher jersey. It's a Reebok size xl trying to trade for a large or medium. If possible. I'm not sure why its not allowing me to post up pictures but if interested let me know and I can post picture up when possible.

looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl 7c643eb0bdb8d3d8cde2dae0e57b3fcf_zps70aaef9f

looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl 10515def788561e37b645839512de1de_zps5fa6d76f

Images added by Billsfan 27/08/13
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:43

Welcome, are you trying to post pictures as links? If so you need to use [img] code as new members cannot post links for the first 7 days. This helps to stop counterfeiters linking to their websites.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
dabearsfan85

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:57

Oh ok. I'm new to this, how would you post up an image?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 10:15

If you use photobucket or similar site then it will generate an image code for you. Where are you storing your photos?
Back to top Go down
dabearsfan85

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySun Aug 25 2013, 09:37

Sorry took a while to respond, but I just made a photo bucket a few days ago. But can't seem to get the picture code. Can I post the link to them?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptySun Aug 25 2013, 09:45

dabearsfan85 wrote:
Sorry took a while to respond, but I just made a photo bucket a few days ago. But can't seem to get the picture code. Can I post the link to them?
Pm me the link and I'll sort out the code and get the picture in for you.
Back to top Go down
dabearsfan85

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptyTue Aug 27 2013, 10:03

Ok I sent it.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl EmptyTue Aug 27 2013, 13:26

Images added to original post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl   looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl Empty

Back to top Go down

looking to trade my Brian Urlacher jersey Reebok size xl
Page 1 of 1