NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flywire vs No Flywire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sizzle55

Flywire vs No Flywire Empty
PostSubject: Flywire vs No Flywire   Flywire vs No Flywire EmptyTue Nov 05 2013, 15:39

Hi guys, die hard raven fan here and first time posting!  

I have a quick question:

I purchased an elite Ray Lewis elite jersey from nflshop.com last month.  
I had the solid purple collar without the flywire on it, even though the picture shows black/purple collar with flywire.

I'm thinking of getting a Joe Flacco Elite, and in nflshop.com the jersey detail lists there is flywire.

When i looked at the ray lewis and ray rice elite jersey details, they didn't mention flywire on it.  
does this mean if i order the Joe Flacco Jersey, it will come with the black and purple collar with flywire?

i even looked at some other teams.  The Jets Nick Mangold jersey details say it has flywire, but the Sanchez, Revis and Tebow Jersey (all which are on sale) don't list flywire on the collar.

I am a bit confused about this.  

I know for a fact that the product won't match the picture; BUT does the product match the Jersey details/description?

i appreciate any help!  Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Flywire vs No Flywire   Flywire vs No Flywire EmptyWed Nov 06 2013, 13:24

Hey Sizzle,

A few teams have ditched the fly wire this season, your Ravens being one. I suspect that Nike has a few with fly wire out there, but it seems that unlike in reebok times Nike is more willing to put the current jersey out there. It's a little annoying when you think Lewis only wore the fly wire jerseys to get a current style. I would think a customer service rep would be able to help you get the style you are looking for, try sending them an email.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sizzle55

PostSubject: Re: Flywire vs No Flywire   Flywire vs No Flywire EmptyWed Nov 06 2013, 13:31

yes, i sent nflshop an email regarding this topic. the product description of flacco's jersey indicates there is flywire, and i made sure with customer support that the product description is accurate, which they said it is. Only problem is, it is only available in size 60 and 56 which is way too big. Im just hoping it will be available in 40 or 44 sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Flywire vs No Flywire   Flywire vs No Flywire EmptyThu Nov 07 2013, 01:34

That suggests to me that they have fly wire left in those larger sizes only. Not surprising as the smaller sizes sell in much larger quantities. I doubt that they would have any new fly wired collared jerseys being made as the Ravens are not wearing them like that. Looks like a two season deal with those. I think you'll have to put up with the current style unless you can find someone willing to sell you their jersey.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flywire vs No Flywire   Flywire vs No Flywire Empty

Back to top Go down

Flywire vs No Flywire
Page 1 of 1