NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legit UK based seller list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

Legit UK based seller list Empty
PostSubject: Legit UK based seller list   Legit UK based seller list EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 16:02

I bought a steve nelson patriots throwback from a seller who is american but is on our uk legit seller list the seller is neallee i strongly recommend that you do not buy from this joker the jersey he sent me is not fake but it might aswell be there are pink marks like crayon all over the numbers and letters the jersey looks like shit and is unwearable a total waste of money and i can not believe this clown sent me it. Evil or Very Mad
He has now issued me a half refund and im keeping the jersey it would cost me to much to return it so i might aswell keep it and try stain remover on it.overall a very bad transaction as a seller should never send out a jersey in this state
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Legit UK based seller list   Legit UK based seller list EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 18:07

Niko Bellic wrote:
I bought a steve nelson patriots throwback from a seller who is american but is on our uk legit seller list the seller is neallee i strongly recommend that you do not buy from this joker the jersey he sent me is not fake but it might aswell be there are pink marks like crayon all over the numbers and letters the jersey looks like shit and is unwearable a total waste of money and i can not believe this clown sent me it. Evil or Very Mad
He has now issued me a half refund and im keeping the jersey it would cost me to much to return it so i might aswell keep it and try stain remover on it.overall a very bad transaction as a seller should never send out a jersey in this state

Sounds really bad pics please
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Legit UK based seller list   Legit UK based seller list EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 18:34

it does not show up on pictures because its pink but trust me dino it looks crap i just hope stain remover gets it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legit UK based seller list   Legit UK based seller list Empty

Back to top Go down

Legit UK based seller list
Page 1 of 1