NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyThu Jan 23 2014, 07:38

White Cameron Jordan will be here Monday

Ordered a brown Josh Gordon, white Drew Brees and black Jimmy Graham
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 03:28

Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys Jordan11
Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys Jordan12Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys Graham10
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 22:40

Got my Josh Gordon, beautiful jersey except for the totally crooked and misaligned "Browns" stitching on the chest

Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys 291D022A-D978-4BA8-8DF1-45D9B1BB38EA
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 22:42

Got my white Brees today too and it's stunning all the way around. All add pix in a bit.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 22:52

I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, but now you mention it the "BROWNS" stitching is not even close! Nice jersey though, and a great player. Hopefully he keeps out of trouble and is able to live up to his full potential.
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 22:59

Yeah man, I love the jersey all the way around minus the stitching. He is quite a talent and at 22 he has so much potential.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 23:08

Bro KV wrote:
Yeah man, I love the jersey all the way around minus the stitching. He is quite a talent and at 22 he has so much potential.

The craziest thing about his numbers last year were he had a mixture of Weeden, Hoyer, and Campbell at QB. He was also suspended at the start of the year, and its not like Cleveland had a ton of big time receivers that teams had to cover - teams must have known he was THE guy after week 5 or 6. Put all this things together and he still lead the NFL in receiving yards?! Unreal.
Back to top Go down
Bro KV
Starter
Starter
Bro KV

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 23:12

I was hoping the Saints would go after him before the trade deadline but the Browns must of been asking for a lot.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys EmptyFri Feb 07 2014, 23:16

Bro KV wrote:
I was hoping the Saints would go after him before the trade deadline but the Browns must of been asking for a lot.

I heard a lot of rumours the 49ers were chasing him during regular season too. I remember being surprised as I'm pretty sure they were talking about 1 first or second round pick. Maybe that wasn't the case, which explains why he stayed where he was. Frightening to think what he could produce with the likes of Brees!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys   Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Cameron Jordan Nike Elite and Other Incoming Jerseys
Page 1 of 1