NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

take a look at this jokers listing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

take a look at this jokers listing Empty
PostSubject: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 18:28

Back to top Go down
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 11:54

Niko Bellic wrote:

and for those of us in the UK who needed any proof that the above ebayer is selling fakes, take a look at the rest of his shop.....this one in particular
that Man united top is one of the worst I have ever seen.....can buy better fakes on holiday in Spain and Greece !!!!!!
Notice the absence of the "nike" logo
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 16:13

i don't want fakes at all as far as im concerned you buy a fake you are a fake how can you call yourself a fan of a team when you are ripping them off.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 12:07

Niko Bellic wrote:
i don't want fakes at all as far as im concerned you buy a fake you are a fake how can you call yourself a fan of a team when you are ripping them off.

Don't you think $300 for a jersey that is made in Korea, or Guatamala is a rip off? How about $40 for a toddler jersey made in Russia? It's got about 1 foot of material and screen printed! The NFL created the fake market with outrages prices. Now don't be offended. I'm playing devil's advocate with you.
Now the fake Romo in the listing isn't a bad jersey. The seller is an ass cuz he's saying he doesn't sell fakes. And then has a close up of the "spedifications" fake size tag. And the price is too high. No one should pay more than $40 for a GOOD fake.
I do understand how you feel about fakes though. I'm still on the fence myself. I've got a lot of fakes. And I love them all.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 16:29

I think you mean el salvador.yes the price is high but the quality is awesome and if you look around you will find affordable real jerseys the most ive spent on a authentic is $125 for a laurence maroney home and a ray lewis home both brand new with tags i dont think $125 for either of those jerseys is a rip off.its quality not quantity.
Back to top Go down
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptyFri Oct 10 2008, 19:01

The problem is that us genuine people who want real decent genuine goods are being ripped off.
It is the same with video games. We get charged £40 for a PS3 game or £30 for a Wii game because the makers and retailers put such a large profit margin on it to account for all the copies that are done which they are losing out on.
It is a vicious circle. We want retailers and makers to reduce the prices, they want people to stop buying fakes, so that everyone buys their product legally.
I do not knowingly buy fakes, and make a stand if I am sold one. I will not buy copy video games, but I will not pay £40 for a PS3 game, when I can goto the US and pay nearly half the price for the same game, or wait until the game is reduced to a sensible price. Game reduced Pro Evo 2008 in December last year from £39.99 to £24.99, so I bought it. I have 32 PS3 games, and only 7 of those are bought in this country, the rest are from USA. I bought Rock Band for the PS3 in the States for $149.99 (at the time, that worked out at around £80) 8 months before it was even released over here, so how come retailers over here are charging £100 for just he instruments and the game on top of that ? It is nearly double what I paid. Rip-off Britain.
Back to top Go down
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 03:55

Niko Bellic wrote:
I think you mean el salvador.yes the price is high but the quality is awesome and if you look around you will find affordable real jerseys the most ive spent on a authentic is $125 for a laurence maroney home and a ray lewis home both brand new with tags i dont think $125 for either of those jerseys is a rip off.its quality not quantity.

I have three Michael Vick replicas that were made in Guatamala. I know some authentics were made in El Salavador. I was just throwing out some examples........dude.
And it's pretty hard to find any current player authentics that cheap. In my experience. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. And I agree $125 would not be a bad price. If that were the regular price, there wouldn't be the fake market that there is.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 16:27

I agree the price charged by Reebok for their jerseys is way too high and where there is a demand there will always be supply be it genuine or fake.
I agree that the NFL and Reebok have created the problem. Having a monopoly, like Reebok does, will never lead to the reduction in price and fuels the trade in cheap knockoffs. If NFL jerseys were Reeboks only source of revenue then they would take every effort to stamp out the counterfeit trade as it would destroy them.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 10:42

chuckjones93 wrote:
Niko Bellic wrote:

I have three Michael Vick replicas that were made in Guatamala. I know some authentics were made in El Salavador. I was just throwing out some examples........dude.
And it's pretty hard to find any current player authentics that cheap. In my experience. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. And I agree $125 would not be a bad price. If that were the regular price, there wouldn't be the fake market that there is.
They are not really that hard to find chuck i picked up my hines ward road jersey off ebay for $76 including shipping from the usa to the uk.you have just got to find the legit sellers and keep an eye on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: take a look at this jokers listing   take a look at this jokers listing Empty

Back to top Go down

take a look at this jokers listing
Page 1 of 1