NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!

Go down 
+4
toupare17
Chris2k
joker1224
finfan1uk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!   LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 18:28

Mr_Raider wrote:
Ok mate thanks! I dont own an elite as yet, so unsure of size comparisons. Are the jerseys that are stated as available, still available?

They are, yes. I also have the acme Throwback Packers Rodgers in a 48 and a blue Lions Suh in both 48 and 52. I can provide pics if you were interested in either of those.

What size are you in Reebok authentics, for reference?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!   LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 18:34

IM a 50 in RBK authentic. The Flaco 52 i got from you a while back was too big. Not too fussed about team/player. ;-)
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!   LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 18:56

Mr_Raider wrote:
IM a 50 in RBK authentic. The Flaco 52 i got from you a while back was too big. Not too fussed about team/player. ;-)

I will send you the measurements, but guarantee you will be looking at a 48. I was a 48 to 50 in Reebok (48 being the better fit) and take a 44 in the Elite. The 48 Elites are too big, even although I can pull off a Reebok 50.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!   LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26 2014, 02:41

Cheap U.S. shipping for 1 week only. I've updated the listing to remove all the sold items. Will provide pics of any of the others listed.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!   LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOTS of Nike Elites - CHEAP U.S. SHIPPING 1 WEEK ONLY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2