NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are these jerseys 100% real?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shilenj
Rookie
Rookie

Are these jerseys 100% real? Empty
PostSubject: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptyFri Sep 05 2014, 06:58

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I have a question that I really hope I can get an answer to.

I've started a pretty sizable collection of Nike Game jerseys (I know, the Elites are nice, but for a college student with a limited budget I think the Game jerseys are pretty nice and much better quality than Reebok's replicas used to be so I went with those).  I'm probably approaching 60+ right now and I've bought them all off of NFL Shop so I know they're real.  However, the following jerseys I've wanted aren't in stock on NFL Shop anymore so out of curiosity I checked eBay and found what I'm looking for.  Still, I try to avoid eBay as much as I possibly can because of the overwhelming number of fakes out there and dishonest sellers, so I've never purchased a jersey from there because of fear of buying a counterfeit. It's simply too hard to know exactly what you're getting on eBay most of the time and I'm one of those people who has to know for sure it's real before buying.  If I want these jerseys though, it might be my only option, as I don't know of anywhere else that still has these in stock.  So my question is simple, are these jerseys 100% real and legit?  I have zero interest in fakes and never want any in my collection so before buying these I need opinions.

To my knowledge, Elites are the most commonly faked jersey but I've also heard Limited and Game jerseys are faked too which is why I wanted to ask what you guys think to be sure.  So what do you guys think?  The first one's a Ryan Tannehill 2012 Dolphins away Game jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miami-Dolphins-NFL-White-Jersey-NWT-Tannehill-Mens-Medium-M-NIKE-Retail-100-/251630693107?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a965baaf3#shpCntId

The second one's an Adrian Peterson 2012 Vikings home Game jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Adrian-Peterson-Minnesota-Vikings-28-Nike-On-Field-Jersey-MED-100-Retail-/181514986989?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a4322e5ed
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptyFri Sep 05 2014, 09:25

Welcome to the site. They both appear to be genuine. It's rare to find a faked game or limited as the production processes are cost prohibitive for the counterfeiter. The Elites are easier to produce due to their all sewn construction. eBay away my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptyFri Sep 05 2014, 21:37

Simon, I've seen tons of fake limited and game jerseys at Jets and Giants games. They are however, easy to spot because they sew the numbers on. But the two jerseys above are real as you said.
Back to top Go down
shilenj
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptySat Sep 06 2014, 03:14

You guys both rock. Thanks a bunch for the confirmation. It makes me feel a whole lot better about buying them. I'm buying the both of them now.
Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptySat Sep 06 2014, 05:10

Speaking of game jerseys, anyone notice that the Raiders nike game jerseys, the numbers almost look white instead of silver. I thought that was really weird..... Maybe its just me but I swear the numbers look white on the game jerseys.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptySat Sep 06 2014, 06:37

Example of a fake game jersey http://www.ebay.com/itm/291236447254
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptySat Sep 06 2014, 09:41

Sorry Chris I didn't make my post clear enough. I mean't to say that a fake screened jersey is rare.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? EmptySat Sep 06 2014, 13:35

Yeah, I don't recall ever seeing one of those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are these jerseys 100% real?   Are these jerseys 100% real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are these jerseys 100% real?
Page 1 of 1