NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys?   Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys? EmptyMon Sep 15 2014, 15:26

Got into a HEATED debate with some asshat on FB about a Bruce Snith jersey I was selling. 1994 M&N Throwback, that he was calling FAKE because they were "screened numbers" and not stitched. When telling him they were HEAT PRESSED and not "screened", and that it's a 1994 "Throwback" and that was the style then, he got even more stupid. So, I was searching here for what I thought I have seen before, are pics showing what a real M&N looks like, especially the jocktag, and examples of fakes.

Simon, you have anything??? Smile
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys?   Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys? EmptyMon Sep 15 2014, 16:42

I have some pictures of my own M&N jerseys (which are all legit) here:

https://s1124.photobucket.com/user/u11rjg/library/Mitchell%20Ness?sort=3&page=1

There are some decent close-ups of the Nickerson (which has heat pressed numbers.) It was bought from the M&N site during a black friday sale a couple of years ago.

Sounds like the guy is confused a bit. If the Smith did have stitched numbers, it would be a clear sign that it's fake because that is not the style the Bills wore in 94.

I do have pics of my Smith there too, which will presumably match-up to what you have. I got it from a clearance store in the U.S. (think it was Marshall's or something.)

If you want examples of fakes, eBay is never shy of a few: 271605277809 221544755221 151410475955
Back to top Go down

Pics of Real and Fake M&N Jerseys?
Page 1 of 1