NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Empty
PostSubject: Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino   Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino EmptyTue Oct 28 2014, 12:50

Howdy!

A couple of weeks ago i asked for a legit check on a SZ 48 M&N 1994 Marino on ebay. Jersey was legit but the size was a bit too big for me.
The seller got back to me stating that he had the newer version in SZ44 which he would be willing to sell. I asked about the difference between the new and old version and he told me that basically they aren't made in just the US any more and quality was not quite as good as the old one.
He sent me some pics of the newer version and just wanted your input on its authenticity.

To me the jersey itself looks good...however the jock tag has the team name as well as player name which i didn't think was the case with legit jerseys...also the 75th patch looks a little too close to the numbers

what do you think?

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marinosz44

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marino44l

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marinosz44c

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marinosz44k

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marino44m

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marinosz44b

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Marinosz44g
Back to top Go down
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino   Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino EmptyWed Oct 29 2014, 20:03

The 75th anniversary should be higher, the widest point of the diamond should be right on the line of the shoulder and body mesh. Also if you look on M&N website the 1994 version does not have the team name on the jock tag.
http://www.mitchellandness.com/jerseys/1994-authentic-jersey-miami-dolphins
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino   Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino EmptyThu Oct 30 2014, 00:26

Nah, I don't like the look of that one at all. Pass on it buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino   Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino EmptyThu Oct 30 2014, 18:42

Thanks for the advice folk's I'll definitely pass on this and inform the seller he has a fake on his hands Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino   Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like your opinion on this M&N 1994 Marino
Page 1 of 1