NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake or Legit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phinsfan

Fake or Legit? Empty
PostSubject: Fake or Legit?   Fake or Legit? EmptySun Dec 07 2014, 15:32

Hi Guys

I'm from Switzerland and I just bought some Miami Dolphins Jerseys. First I bought two Reebok Authentic jerseys. Actually these were my first Jerseys so I didn't know that fake Jerseys exist. Shocked I was kind of naive. After i received the Jerseys I found your Website and now I'm pretty sure that they are fakes. I just wanted to know your opinion since I think especially the one Jersey looks like quite a good fake.
To every Jersey I will post a link to an album.

One Jersey that I bought is a Dan Marino Mitchell & Ness Throwback. So there I'm pretty sure it's a fake because it's Size 50 and I read somewhere, that this size was never produced.
Fake or Legit? IMG_1080_zps94bb31f8
Fake or Legit? IMG_1079_zpsbd777664
Fake or Legit? IMG_1067_zps51fa6628
Fake or Legit? IMG_1065_zps1a39d3b3

The second one was a orange Dolphins Authentic Jersey. Since there is a 40th Season Patch on the Jersey I think it will be a fake as well.
Fake or Legit? IMG_1068_zpsdf9bf6dc
Fake or Legit? IMG_1084_zps808e1088
Fake or Legit? IMG_1082_zpsb9c8d634
Fake or Legit? IMG_1071_zps95c604bb

Now that I'm a little more informed and almost every Authentic Jersey seems to be a fake online I found a Reebok EQT Premiere Version so I decided to buy this one. I read on your page that EQT and Replicas are almost everytime legit.
So I just wanted to know if thats a legit EQT Jersey. To me it looks like e legit one.
Fake or Legit? IMG_1076_zps385feadd
Fake or Legit? IMG_1075_zps3a117817
Fake or Legit? IMG_1078_zps3d952d9c
Fake or Legit? IMG_1074_zps8dfa4160

I would be very happy to get a feedback from your side.

Thank you very much.

Phinsfan
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Fake or Legit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake or Legit?   Fake or Legit? EmptyMon Dec 08 2014, 01:49

Welcome Phinsfan,

The EQT Jersey is fine, no problems there. The other two on the other hand are both fakes. The Marino has a poorly placed NFL badge on the collar, the jocktag and 75th patch are poor. The stitching on the numbers on the Brown is all kinds of wrong. Zigzag stitching is only ever used not that shiny embroidered stitching and the numbers are shiny and puffy.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

Fake or Legit?
Page 1 of 1