NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? Empty
PostSubject: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 20:05

At the top of the main page of this site are various links to a website
www.lightinthebox.com

The link I followed was specifically for Dallas Cowboys jerseys (not that I`m a Dallas fan, just wanted to look) claiming to be $15.23. When i went through and looked, most jersey's are around this price. They don't state that they are authentic, EQT or replica. I can't tell, because of the pictures, if they are fakes.

I also followed the link for their "soccer" jersey's. If these are not fakes, I do not know what are. All the shirts are minus the sports manufacturers logo (i.e. no nike, adidas, reebok and so on). The Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona, Italy and Bayern Munich ones in particular are really bad. If these are fakes, its a good bet the NFL ones are, and at those prices, are probably where the UK ebayers selling fakes are getting them from, as they sell wholesale at discounted prices.

How come they are able to advertise on this site ???? Its shocking !!!!
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 20:30

They are fakes mate , i think you can sell football tops aslong as it hasnt got the company logo ie nike rbk so on thats what they do on the holiday resorts anyway ,
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 20:51

if you read simons post at the top of this site its in green you will see that this is a free site kindly provided by forumotion so we have no control over who advertises on the site they have been contacted about this but we have to live with it for now
Back to top Go down
rokerzammo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 18:31

Patriots Fan wrote:
if you read simons post at the top of this site its in green you will see that this is a free site kindly provided by forumotion so we have no control over who advertises on the site they have been contacted about this but we have to live with it for now

Just seems crazy when people like us go to great lengths to try and avoid buying copy jersey's and pointing the copies out to other people and then some a******e is able to promote his own fake gear on this very site.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 18:55

tell me about it mate the trouble is forumotion don't know these people are sellers of fakes they just place the ads on all related sites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????   LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ???????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

LightInTheBox.com What on earth is going on ????????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Is this jersey genuine? :: Ebay's worst fake jerseys-
Jump to: