NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tebowfan15

tebowfan15

LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium Empty
PostSubject: LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium   LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium EmptyMon Jun 08 2015, 22:38

Hey guys. Looking to buy a Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey. I would like to get one in a size 44 or medium. Home preferred, but away is fine, also. I don't know much about which brand he wore during his tenure with the Bills, other than Champion, but if anyone has one for sale, please PM me and we can discuss it further. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium   LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 22:58

I don't have one I'm afraid. I had a trawl of eBay and found these three, don't know if they are any good for you. Personally I think the best ones to look out for are the Wilson jerseys. They are, in my opinion, slightly better quality than the other makes.

Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
tebowfan15

tebowfan15

PostSubject: Re: LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium   LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 00:30

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the lookout. You will know more than me on this, but I like the DeLong jersey you posted. The second one, I think. Did Kelly ever wear a jersey by that maker?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium   LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 22:14

No not on field as far as I know. It was Champion and Apex one, but mainly Champion. Back in the day the team could use any company to make their retail jerseys so you see all sorts that weren't used for the game worn jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium   LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium Empty

Back to top Go down

LF: Buffalo Bills Jim Kelly jersey size 44 or medium
Page 1 of 1