NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megan

Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?   Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? EmptyThu Dec 11 2008, 04:40

Please let me know if this website is fake or not. It has a 100% money back guarantee and am trying to get a Authentic Reebok jersey like the ones that are usually at least $200.
www.jerseyquest.com
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?   Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? EmptyThu Dec 11 2008, 13:59

i think they are 100% fake you can't tell from the pics because they are generic the give away is the $69.99 price (wholesale direct from reebok for a authentic is $100-125) i clicked on the chargers to have a look if they have got the powder blue jersey because in my experience its the most rare of nfl jerseys but these people have got tomlinson gates and merriman in all sizes which stinks to high heaven the cheapest ive ever seen one of these jerseys is £100 it would be nice if they were to be real but i think there is no chance of that being the case
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?   Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? EmptyThu Dec 11 2008, 22:59

Yeah total fakes. I checked out the Bills jerseys and the white Lynch jersey is a classic fake. The numbers are awful. Which Raiders player are you after and what size? I may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?   Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? EmptyFri Dec 12 2008, 07:15

Billsfan wrote:
Yeah total fakes. I checked out the Bills jerseys and the white Lynch jersey is a classic fake. The numbers are awful. Which Raiders player are you after and what size? I may be able to help.
agreed i only looked at the chargers powder blue jerseys so didnt know there were pics of the bills jerseys they aint just fakes they are bad fakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?   Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Help Me With IF Fake?
Page 1 of 1