NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Playoff weekend surprises!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Playoff weekend surprises! Empty
PostSubject: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptySun Jan 11 2009, 00:45

Flacco is on his way to the AFC championship game, following a defensive battle, leading to a Matt Stover Field goal with less than one minute on the game clock to come out on top 13 - 10.

Keith Bullock took his frustration out on metal barriers in the tunnel on his way to the locker room.

I tipped the Panthers to win this year but i believe that the Ravens will be there too.

Last edited by Billsfan on Sun Jan 11 2009, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptySun Jan 11 2009, 10:34

arizona stomp all over the panters which now means i am waiting for the giants to beat the eagles(-4)and the chargers to beat the steelers(+6)for a cool 370 pounds on a bet
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptySun Jan 11 2009, 16:28

Arizona, Wow what a drubbing and I had the Panthers down to take the whole thing this year!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptySun Jan 11 2009, 22:03

And now Philly has knocked the Giants out! That's why this is the greatest game, I hope that the league doesn't get rid of the salary cap, because that would ruin the most competitive sport in the world.
Back to top Go down
phillyeaglesfan

phillyeaglesfan

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptyMon Jan 12 2009, 00:35

Looks like Steelers won. I think the Eagles and Steelers are going to the Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptyMon Jan 12 2009, 00:37

phillyeaglesfan wrote:
Looks like Steelers won. I think the Eagles and Steelers are going to the Super Bowl.

I still like the Ravens for the Bowl, but I'll go along with the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptyMon Jan 12 2009, 07:37

Ravens Cardinals would be a great superbowl i think , i totally agree with you billsfan about the salary cap
Back to top Go down
Ravens
Rookie
Rookie
Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! EmptyMon Jan 12 2009, 18:57

I'm hoping that it's third time lucky for us against the Steelers, though I wouldn't bank on it. Just hope we overcome tiredness/injuries in time.
I've had a sneaky feeling about the Eagles for a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them overcome the Cardinals. Depends on what Cardinals turn up though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff weekend surprises!   Playoff weekend surprises! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoff weekend surprises!
Page 1 of 1