NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lewyofrct
Rookie
Rookie
lewyofrct

Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 13:27

I am looking to purchase a Bears On-the Road jersey, there dont appear to be many about.
Does any one know if there any out there? Preferably not from the states due to posage.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 13:37

http://www.endzoneking.co.uk/

They will preorder it in for you
Back to top Go down
lewyofrct
Rookie
Rookie
lewyofrct

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 13:54

Cheers dino26.
I did actually purchase aformentioned shirt from him, but it was the wrong size. Apparently it will not be till the end of April that the shirts will again be released by Reebok to his supplier. This was a birthday present, so hence I have been trying to get a quick replacement.

On the basis that there are none around, I think I will have to pre-order and my large brother will have to wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyFri Feb 06 2009, 12:59

You want a Away Bears jersey what size ?

Does your bro want a bears away jersey and what size too ?

Would you use ebay if it was a UK seller
Back to top Go down
lewyofrct
Rookie
Rookie
lewyofrct

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyMon Feb 09 2009, 12:13

I am after 1 replica Bears On the Road white jersey, size large.

The one that I purchased was for my brother for his birthday , he is larger than he thinks Smile
I would buy from Ebay, uk seller.
Back to top Go down
lewyofrct
Rookie
Rookie
lewyofrct

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey EmptyFri Mar 27 2009, 10:58

Arrived yesterday from a nice man in Chicago. Sourced a Hester away replica from a private seller on Ebay.com. (There is a story behind the reason for seling the shirt but I will not go into this.)

Took approx 2 weeks to arrive, guy posted it for about 6 dollars, got through customs no problem no extra duties or taxes. cheers

Having already had a similar legit shirt in my hand, and reading the advice on this website, I can say that it appears to be all good as promised by seller.
Afraid to say cannot post picture with tags as already detached and shirt on back. Will however post picture when camera working.

Good times!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey   Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted Bears On-the Road jersey
Page 1 of 1