NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adjn1981

LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large Empty
PostSubject: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 17:28

I've been a Raiders fan since the 1990 American Bowl against the Saints. Thats longer than I've been supporting my home town footy team, the Mighty Cheltenham Town, which seems like an age! (Why must all the teams i support suck!) Anyway I digest.

I've been trying to get hold of the Howie Longs Premier Jersey for ages, And having seen Howie play in the game I really wanna get hold of his jersey as a kind of Memento.

Any help in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Cheers
Andy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large EmptyFri Feb 20 2009, 18:19

Welcome to the family,

This one is genuine, 270344170071. The seller has all sizes and home and away, you can try a best offer too and ships to the UK.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
adjn1981

PostSubject: Re: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 13:46

Cheers for the advice and the super quick reply Very Happy

I've put an offer on it.
Back to top Go down
adjn1981

PostSubject: Re: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large EmptyMon Mar 02 2009, 19:42

Just received the Jersey!!

Cheers for the advice Billsfan, top notch jersey! Only took about a week to arrive and after my previous fake JRuss jersey debacle is good to know it's possible to get reasonably priced, authentic jerseys from Ebay!!

Many Thanks

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large EmptyMon Mar 02 2009, 19:51

Good stuff, don't forget to post pistures of it so you can show off!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large   LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large Empty

Back to top Go down

LA/Oakland Raiders Howie Long Home Throwback in Large
Page 1 of 1