NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 Empty
PostSubject: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyWed Feb 27 2008, 17:47

Hi guys, title says it all if anyone has a size 48 authentic orange dolphins jersey they want to part with please send me an email or pm. Not overly fussed about the player name and willing to pay a reasonable price.

Cheers

Simon.

P.S also on the look out for an authentic saints jersey in the same size. (in anticipation of getting a ticket for the international game this year! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyWed Feb 27 2008, 23:12

gcstrekker wrote:
Hi guys, title says it all if anyone has a size 48 authentic orange dolphins jersey they want to part with please send me an email or pm. Not overly fussed about the player name and willing to pay a reasonable price.

Cheers

Simon.

P.S also on the look out for an authentic saints jersey in the same size. (in anticipation of getting a ticket for the international game this year! Very Happy )

I might be able to help you out on the Saints front. I have a home jersey at the customiser at the moment, going to be a Coulston #12. I'll see what I can do on the Dolphins front for you too.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyThu Feb 28 2008, 14:06

cheers billsfan id really apreciate any help that you can give me. Very Happy

Where are you getting your customisation done? just curious as its something ive considerd doing but EPS stopped customising.

P.S I pointed out a fake giants superbowl jersey on nfluk.com under my dads login (dezellis1) and i have to say ho perplexed i am that people still bid on these jersey's when someone like yourself is putting so much effort in trying to make this site work. scratch
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyThu Feb 28 2008, 22:35

Yep the EPS thing is a right pain, bless the NFL for their interference.
My sister lives in L.A. and has connections in the movie business, she has friend who makes costumes and he is doing it for me, along with a Trent Edwards and a Walter Payton. It could take a while but I'll let you know when i get it and can send you some pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Skidder
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 13:17

Hi,

I have a size 50, if thats any good? It was the one of the first authentic jerseys I bought, but I was unsure about sizes at that time so ended up with a couple that are slightly too big for me. It was bought from windycitywholesale, a legit seller on ebay, although did not come with any tags.

I've been intending to put it on on ebay for a while, but never got round to it. I'd be looking for offers around £50 which was all it cost me in total.

[img]WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 000_0651

[img]WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 000_0652

If you need any more pictures, please PM me.

I'm Dave, by the way, a very occasional poster on Next Level Talk (Stewie Griffin). I will post my rather small collection soon, plus I also have a Broncos jersey to sell too.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyWed Mar 05 2008, 18:55

Hi dave,

Thank's for the offer, unfortunately im in the same boat as you size 50 is just slightly too big for me. Its a great looking jersey though.

look forward to seeing pics of your colection and keep us all posted if your looking to sell any of your jerseys!

Cheers

Simon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptySat Mar 08 2008, 03:24

Dave,
Ignore my last post, changed my mind PM sent!
Back to top Go down
Skidder
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 EmptyMon Mar 10 2008, 19:23

Simon,

No worries, PM replied. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48   WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB Orange Authentic dolphins jersey size 48
Page 1 of 1