NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YOTR

Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50   Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 17:28

I have exhausted my search for his authentic home jersey especially in the size I need which is 48. I would take a 50 if I couldn't find anything else as it would just be a little big on me. I got a Premier jersey but wasn't impressed at all (the stitching was really bad compared to my Jets Premier from last year). If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I have called everywhere but the only ones I have found are size 56-60. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50   Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 19:49

You'll be lucky to find a genuine one at the moment. The NFL shop will be the only place i would think and top whack money.

I haven't seen any anywhere else as yet, i'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50   Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 21:02

Billsfan wrote:
You'll be lucky to find a genuine one at the moment. The NFL shop will be the only place i would think and top whack money.

Or get a custom job here...http://www.eastbay.com/searchresults/keyword:nfl+vikings/?&cm=TnDdNFLP
Back to top Go down
YOTR

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50   Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 EmptyTue Nov 10 2009, 23:42

saxons#75 wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Or get a custom job here...http://www.eastbay.com/searchresults/keyword:nfl+vikings/?&cm=TnDdNFLP

Thanks. I checked and they only have 54-58 for sizes. I actually had checked the customizable ones on a few sites and would be fine with that as I can make my own Favre jersey that way (as long as I get one I will be happy Smile). I called nflshop.com and they said they rarely if ever get a 48 or 50. I sent back my Premier jersey today because the stitching was very mediocre. I know it was an authentic Premier but I think the seller might be selling some B Stock without knowing it. The back plate with Favre's name had all kinds of loose strings/stitching in every corner. I checked my Jets jersey from last year and sure enough the stitching is great. I either buy another one of the Premier jerseys (this time I am just going to wait and get it from nflshop.com) or I probably won't get one this year. I admit though that I really hate the silk screened vikings logo/vikings on the premier jersey. I really wish they stitched those two on but I guess they have to save something for the authentic one Smile. I really don't want to buy one at the end of the season so I guess I don't have a lot of options (unless I can score an authentic one soon).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50   Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Brett Favre Authentic Home Vikings Jersey Size 48/50
Page 1 of 1