NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mitchell & Ness Jerseys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

Mitchell & Ness Jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Mitchell & Ness Jerseys   Mitchell & Ness Jerseys EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 20:51

i think i'm going to cry..

i was browsing the official Mitchell & Ness website yesterday and they had an awesome sale on $300 jerseys. they were all at $150-$180.
i didn't buy one because i'm not familiar with the sizing compared with standard reebok authentics. i've just gone back to look at the site again and they're all back to standard price ARGHHH

(I take all that back. i emailed mitchell & ness asking them to clarify sizing for me and also asked if i could get the discount shown on their site yesterday. They agreed so I've now ordered the $250 1985 Walter Payton for $150. Whoop!)

anyway my wants list...

Dan Marino 1984 Mitchell & Ness (in the reebok size 48 equivalent)
Walter Payton 1985 (likewise)

Sean Taylor Redskins Reebok White or Burgundy size 48 Authentic
(i might have to take the plunge with footballfanatics or fansedge after Xmas)

Fitz Cardinals 48 Red or White

Strahan Giants 48 Blue or White

Orange Dolphins 48 or 50 (any decent player)

Last edited by 72dolphin on Sun Dec 13 2009, 14:17; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added couple more)
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell & Ness Jerseys   Mitchell & Ness Jerseys EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 22:30

Sounds like you got a great buy with that Payton for $150 Cool

That was a great offer they had on - I was nearly tempted to get some of their wool baseball jerseys. But they were still a bit too expensive for me.

As for finding the others, you should keep an eye on this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitchell-Ness-Dolphins-Dan-Marino-Throwback-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ360023474066QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel?hash=item53d3123f92

Nick is 100% legit, I've bought from him a few times now. His prices are pretty high, but every so often he'll put some as an auction instead of buy it now. I've got a few things off him for under £60 in the past
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell & Ness Jerseys   Mitchell & Ness Jerseys EmptyTue Dec 01 2009, 22:53

danevaliant wrote:
Sounds like you got a great buy with that Payton for $150 Cool

That was a great offer they had on - I was nearly tempted to get some of their wool baseball jerseys. But they were still a bit too expensive for me.

As for finding the others, you should keep an eye on this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitchell-Ness-Dolphins-Dan-Marino-Throwback-Jersey-48_W0QQitemZ360023474066QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel?hash=item53d3123f92

Nick is 100% legit, I've bought from him a few times now. His prices are pretty high, but every so often he'll put some as an auction instead of buy it now. I've got a few things off him for under £60 in the past

i've added him to fave sellers list. Many thanks for the heads up.

i'm still itching to get my CJ 09 Oilers throwback. pic will be up as soon as it arrives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell & Ness Jerseys   Mitchell & Ness Jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitchell & Ness Jerseys
Page 1 of 1