NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 Empty
PostSubject: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 05:27

Looking for the home jerseys. The better the bargain, the happier my wallet will be.

Last edited by myreaper8 on Wed Dec 23 2009, 07:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 21:22

myreaper8 wrote:
Looking for the home jerseys. The better the bargain, the happier my wallet will be.

this jets home is on ebay at a reasonable price.

good luck with the vikings jersey, i've been looking for a while now without much luck
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 21:44

myreaper8 wrote:

I've got a Favre Packers home jersey for sale with the Lambeau patch attached, see my post in the buy, sell or trade section.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyWed Dec 09 2009, 06:35

72dolphin wrote:
myreaper8 wrote:

this jets home is on ebay at a reasonable price.

good luck with the vikings jersey, i've been looking for a while now without much luck

I saw that one, although I'm not sure if it will fit me seeing as I'm only 5'11" at 150 lbs. However, I've never purchased an authentic before so I don't know how it will fit.

@Billsfan - Let me think about it. I won't have much left over for some others I'm looking at if I buy.
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 16:43

You may have read stuff about sizing before, but in Reebok authentics: 44=Medium, 48=Large, 52=XL, 54=XXL

I recommend getting the size below what UK t-shirt size you wear - I wear XL tshirts so I get 48 authentics.

44's still fit but are more like football (soccer) shirts on me and 52s are a bit baggy on me.

....And 54's look ridiculous but if they are cheap enough and its the only choice I'll get one (and not wear it in public Laughing)
Back to top Go down
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 18:03

danevaliant wrote:
You may have read stuff about sizing before, but in Reebok authentics: 44=Medium, 48=Large, 52=XL, 54=XXL

I recommend getting the size below what UK t-shirt size you wear - I wear XL tshirts so I get 48 authentics.

44's still fit but are more like football (soccer) shirts on me and 52s are a bit baggy on me.

....And 54's look ridiculous but if they are cheap enough and its the only choice I'll get one (and not wear it in public Laughing)

Thanks; very informative. I might have found something, 120503967016. Can anybody tell if it's a genuine?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 20:08

Pics aren't conclusive. It's always harder to tell with single twill numbers. I'd ask the seller for some more pictures. It could be genuine, but I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyWed Dec 23 2009, 07:59

Went to a local sports shop and found a Jets for 75 dollars Very Happy. The guy said they could get any other jersey I wanted so I'm heading back there tomorrow to see what else I can get.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyWed Dec 23 2009, 10:01

myreaper8 wrote:
Went to a local sports shop and found a Jets for 75 dollars Very Happy. The guy said they could get any other jersey I wanted so I'm heading back there tomorrow to see what else I can get.

Sounds good. Are they the authentic range?
Back to top Go down
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyWed Dec 23 2009, 17:34

Billsfan wrote:
myreaper8 wrote:

Sounds good. Are they the authentic range?

Yup, my jaw dropped when I saw it and the others. I would upload pics, but I'm not too savvy in that area.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptyWed Dec 23 2009, 17:47

Best photo uploading site is photobucket.com. Just register and follow the instructions. You can upload all your pics to it and then paste them into your posts.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 EmptySat Dec 26 2009, 13:37

tinypic is great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48   Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favre So. Miss., Packers, Vikings 48
Page 1 of 1