NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patriots Welker white

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

Patriots Welker white Empty
PostSubject: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white EmptyWed Dec 30 2009, 11:35

this is from jerseycommissioner - i remember there being an issue with an off centre logo on a silver Pats jersey. this one seems to have had the brand new style tag attached to an older jersey. although it seems authentic this is a bit off.

yes it's still in the bag .. haha

Patriots Welker white DSC00077
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white EmptyWed Dec 30 2009, 15:27

There's no way that jersey was sent out from the factory with that tag on. They are definitely retagging jerseys. The collar tag looks good, what's the rest of the jersey like?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Tremonti820
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white EmptyWed Dec 30 2009, 23:10

Dont know what your willing to pay....but as long as this one has been on you could prolly get a decent deal with a best offer....START LOW!

Also dont know what size you need....but this guy lives very close to my town...and ive used him before with good luck.

Item no. 350248335278 on ebay.
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white EmptyThu Dec 31 2009, 01:47

the jersey itself is perfect as far as i can tell Smile just thought the retagging thing was worth a mention.

it has made me realise my brady jersey is a fake though , that was purchased from Stateside.co.uk 's ebay account Sad
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Jersey Commissioner   Patriots Welker white EmptyThu Dec 31 2009, 09:47

Hi

This is the 2nd item I have seen which is putting doubt on the jerseycommissioner... I reckon they should come off the legit sellers list as people use that as a benchmark. What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white EmptyThu Dec 31 2009, 16:38

gforce75 wrote:
Hi

This is the 2nd item I have seen which is putting doubt on the jerseycommissioner... I reckon they should come off the legit sellers list as people use that as a benchmark. What does everyone else think?

They are not off the legit sellers list, but they have been added to the questionable list too. As far as I can see the jerseys are genuine, the practice of retagging is questionable as are you buying a BNWT or 2nd hand?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Welker white   Patriots Welker white Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriots Welker white
Page 1 of 1