NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyWed Mar 26 2008, 18:02

It's great to be able to recommend a site to you. At the time of writing, this website isn't even open to the public. I have been given a sneak preview of the site for a good old rummage about and I can tell you that all is good here. Very Happy

A very good selection awaits the hardened NFL Fan, from caps and T-shirts to replica jerseys ( EQT's and Authentics are promised for the future) to full size replica helmets.

Prices are good expect to pay under £40 for a replica jersey in most cases.
The owner has his head on straight and is going to provide us NFL fans with a great service, I'm sure.

He's said that the store will be up and running this weekend, barring any unexpected problems.

Check the site out here http://www.endzoneking.co.uk/index.php

Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk Main

Last edited by Billsfan on Tue Apr 08 2008, 08:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 16:17

i assume they had some unexpected problems then scratch
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 19:43

Bubs wrote:

Yeah he said that there was some technical problems with the site. It's up and running now though.
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 20:45

Billsfan wrote:
Bubs wrote:

Yeah he said that there was some technical problems with the site. It's up and running now though.
still isnt up and running Mad
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Apr 07 2008, 22:06

That's strange it was working yesterday, I had a quick check.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyTue Apr 08 2008, 07:57

i think i may have found the problem, the link you've got has "the"endzone king. Is this the site you were looking at?
http://www.endzoneking.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyTue Apr 08 2008, 08:43

Thanks Bubs, I've changed the link in my original post.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyTue Apr 08 2008, 10:48

its an easy mistake, especially when the site itself has the wrong address in the top left
lol!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyTue Apr 08 2008, 16:19

For some reason they've changed the address. It did have 'The' in it originally. Wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptySat May 10 2008, 10:52

I've just recieved my first purchase in the post from Richard at The end zone king. He managed to get me a Throwback Marino Premier Jersey in Aqua for less than it would have cost in the states, even without the postage.
Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk 31-98810-P
I enquired about one a couple of weeks ago, he checked for me, ordered it in then when it arrived to him he sent me an email. I confirmed and paid for it yesterday morning and it arrived first thing today. If this purchase is anything to go by i would highly recommend using them.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 01:11

I know he mainly does M and L but can he get XL and can you ask him for jerseys that aint on his site.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 10:31

Yes, you can email him with requests for jerseys. Several members here have done so.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 13:08

How was he with them , did he fulfill alot of these requests .

Do you know of his supplier , can he get pro bowl jerseys or red practice jerseys.

Do you think it would be ok to ask him if he can get (list of jerseys) even though i may not buy them just now
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 13:24

He does his best to get the requests. I don't know who his supplier is I suspect it's Reebok themselves. He is a member here, so you can send him a message from here. Go to the memberlist and send an instant message.

I do have contacts in the US and can ask them for you, but none of them are retailers so it can be hit and miss. I know a guy who makes practice jerseys, not reebok, but good quality. I don't think he has any Hassellbecks, though.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 15:20

When i got the Marino EQT from Richard i first contacted him via email on theendzoneking@yahoo.com The jersey wasn't listed on the website so i sent him the link to the jersey i wanted and he replied saying he would look into it and about a week later he sent another email telling me how much he could get them for if i wanted to order one just let him know. I confirmed the order and he let me know by email (about 2 weeks later) saying it had arrived and asking if i still wanted it. I paid via paypal and got it a day later. Not sure how much the stuff you're looking for would be but as an example he got this for me at £58(inc postage) which would be about $130ish so all in I got it for a bit less than the jersey on its own would have cost in the states ($125)
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 16:58

So do you think it would be ok to email/PM with a few jerseys asking if he could get them and what the prices would be with P&P , Just so i know how much they would cost , but i dont want him to order them in for me or anything

It is just replica jerseys im after probally

Tatupu , Hasselbeck , Trufant - Home XL

Hasselbeck red practice jersey

Only thinking of buying one though , just cause i may buy a 32" tv for my room and madden , and xbox live and i need to pay £23 for my monthly gym and need to give £200 to my mum and dad .

(Just to let you know the situation) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 18:07

Do you think it would be cheeky to ask him if he could get a alexander home xl and if this item was on sale since he left , cause its like $35 on nflshop
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 19:08

He can only say no Dino, but I can't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
bognor_pat
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptySun Mar 29 2009, 21:18

I submitted a enqiury form on there site a few weeks ago but i have not recieved a follow up email from them, is it best to ring the store and speak to somebody?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk EmptySun Mar 29 2009, 22:08

bognor_pat wrote:
I submitted a enqiury form on there site a few weeks ago but i have not recieved a follow up email from them, is it best to ring the store and speak to somebody?

Yes I would ring Richard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk   Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing 'The Endzone King' www.theendzoneking.co.uk
Page 1 of 1