NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naked_surfer

New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey Empty
PostSubject: New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey   New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey EmptySun Jan 03 2010, 21:44

Hi, I'm selling my authentic, New York Giants, Jeremy Shockey Jersey on ebay. Mens, size 48 and new with tags (although it's been removed from it's original sealed bag).

Originally bought from Jerseycommissioner on ebay which is on the legit sellers list elsewhere on this site.

Price is £65 or best offer plus £3.50 for postage within the UK.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290387701626&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

Any questions, give me a shout!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey   New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey EmptyMon Jan 04 2010, 08:52

Best of luck with the sale of the jersey. Just to give you a "heads up", ive seen the same jersey being sold for around £30 on ebay.
Back to top Go down
naked_surfer

PostSubject: Re: New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey   New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey EmptyMon Jan 04 2010, 12:28

Thanks for letting me know, i'll cut the price down a bit!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey   New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey EmptyMon Jan 04 2010, 15:18

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380193555997&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey   New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

New Authentic NY Giants Shockey Jersey
Page 1 of 1