NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alternate jerseys: your thoughts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

alternate jerseys: your thoughts... Empty
PostSubject: alternate jerseys: your thoughts...   alternate jerseys: your thoughts... EmptySat Jan 16 2010, 06:00

Personally, I'm a fan of em (as long as they're not over-used). Some teams have a lot of logos and stuff on their uniforms, while some (like the Bears) don't have much beyond a few stripes here and there. Their Orange jerseys add some style to the uniform combinations. I do wish they wore those more than once every season though...

On that note, whatever happened the the Patriots' silver jersey?
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: alternate jerseys: your thoughts...   alternate jerseys: your thoughts... EmptySat Jan 16 2010, 14:15

yep I like the alternate jerseys too,they bring a bit of colour to the no fun league. A far as I know the Bears have mainly worn the Orange alternate around Halloween games only, to match the autumn season .I think the Pats did away with the Silver because they intend to wear the red and white throwback jerseys as am alternate from now on and having five uniforms is a bit much on fans.
Back to top Go down
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

PostSubject: Re: alternate jerseys: your thoughts...   alternate jerseys: your thoughts... EmptySat Jan 16 2010, 16:36

yeah they really do help bring out some color to the uniform combo, i would like to see the 75th anniversary throwbacks again too
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: alternate jerseys: your thoughts...   alternate jerseys: your thoughts... EmptySat Jan 16 2010, 23:23

I love the throwback jerseys, I love the history that goes with them. Some of the modern alternates just don't do it for me. Glad Jim Mora got rid of those hideous green alts from the Seahawks, they should have stayed as an April fools joke.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alternate jerseys: your thoughts...   alternate jerseys: your thoughts... Empty

Back to top Go down

alternate jerseys: your thoughts...
Page 1 of 1