NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.

Go down 
+91
Imperator215
Raidersfan12
eljefe707
quinney_newland
concertjoey
ArmyFootballFan
jt2136
Riptide09
Radman
glokdallas2
mos805
j-bigs
RevBhouse
RJ3000
FireTheCannons
ladybyker
gaytorhater703
eric408
Undying-Loyalty
Frankiejmill
loco328
bbgrant25
Goldash
Jnolaboy504
4teamFreak
Pete1960
niembre
senorchase@gmail.com
steelpanther
foregus
joker1224
roomofneongreen
bstard2001
jigokusabre
Mr_Raider
NateinDC
pippadoc
REDCELL
JagsFan78
specter02147
kirk2266
OSI350Z
red-wings91
Ngata Attack
JoeDGemma
brettredmayne
saints92
DL95
Chris2k
2012 jerseys
bzcutt
hippo
jmac0101
AndioUK
Noony
AllAmericanSports
scrutiny
El_Pac
cb1
noelheart
RedskinsNo.1
timb69
Billsfan
kennedy8787
Owenny
daddywolf
REDSTORM
packersfan682
pearljam1989
sanlorenzoscooterboy
CatsFan
Defy
joey
sandman7750
HaVoK65
NawlinsSaints504
Razorbacks
77 Stingray Bass
djlarroc
Doberman36
raidersfanMD
HonestAbe
Claden
markg
cowboy
danevaliant
Jimbo UK
nealefred2
Bengals Fan
JACKSON_43
finfan1uk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr_Raider

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25 2012, 20:08

Hi NateinDC! Good to see your aboard! cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25 2012, 20:40

Hey Nate, great to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25 2012, 23:19

NateinDC wrote:
Greetings Jersey Heads!!! My name is Nate, a refugee from NLT and Jersey Central. Didn't think I would find another jersey board, thanks to google I'm here.

Good to see you again Billfans

I've seen references to "NLT," but I can't figure out what it is. What is / was NLT?
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 25 2012, 23:25

jigokusabre wrote:

I've seen references to "NLT," but I can't figure out what it is. What is / was NLT?

I was never a member, but it was "Next Level Talk" which was the predecessor to Jersey Central. JC basically arose from the ashes of NLT, though I'm not entirely clear what the fate of NLT was. I think I saw in the Facebook murmurings on the JC group page that the guy who had control over NLT just pulled the plug on it one day. A lot of people seemed concerned that the same thing had happened with JC this time around.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26 2012, 17:33

I was a member of Next Level Talk, it folded after the founder got way in over his head customising jerseys and basically ripped off a bunch of us, myself included, I lost 3 jerseys. I have never seen them again and no money was returned either.

Jersey Central was born out of that fiasco.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 28 2012, 17:34

Hi everyone, i just stumbled onto this site while looking up info on google, about Nike taking over manufacturing of NFL jersey's from Reebok in 2012. This site looks awesome. I have been collecting jersey's since i was young, My first Authentic jersey was a Wilson home blue Barry Sanders, size 48. I collect jersey's from baseball, hockey, basketball and my #1 passion football! I am SO EXCITED there is a place for people who are passionate about jersey collecting, buying, selling, etc. THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 00:42

4teamFreak wrote:
Hi everyone, i just stumbled onto this site while looking up info on google, about Nike taking over manufacturing of NFL jersey's from Reebok in 2012. This site looks awesome. I have been collecting jersey's since i was young, My first Authentic jersey was a Wilson home blue Barry Sanders, size 48. I collect jersey's from baseball, hockey, basketball and my #1 passion football! I am SO EXCITED there is a place for people who are passionate about jersey collecting, buying, selling, etc. THANK YOU!!!

Welcome home.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29 2012, 02:21

Thank you Billsfan, i've been on the site all throughout the day. Checking peoples post's, pic's of their jersey's as well as looking through your ebay list of seller's. Alot of great information and resources on the site! I look forward to lending any knowledge that i may have to help anybody out and learning some new things along the way.
Back to top Go down
bstard2001

bstard2001

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12 2012, 13:23

Greeting all....My name is Reg from NY...I've been a die hard Giants fan since about I was 9 and have never owned my own jersey till about 4 years ago...bought a Strahan jersey on ebay after they won in 08 and wish I knew about you all back then...certainly didn't need a magnifying glass to tell that it's a fake...oh well lesson learned...I actually purchased another one on ebay and found you guys right after I paid the guy...well as soon as I read all the clues on this website I shot the guy an email and got my money back...<whew> anyhow great to be a part of this community and look forward to starting my authentic jersey collection...after all gotta get my two boys going with the fan gear...look forward to chiming in from time to time...btw...great website!!!!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12 2012, 16:29

Hey Reg, good to see a fellow Giant fan and New York Ulumni on the site.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12 2012, 20:30

Sup Reg! Welcome to the board! How bout them Giants!!?!?!?!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
roomofneongreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 26 2012, 23:57

Hi, Im Denny, 23, from San Francisco. Found this site after google how to tell the difference between real and fake jerseys. Needless to say I got burned from an ebay seller. I honestly thought I only needed to worry about folks selling Premier jerseys as Authentics.

Just started looking into jersey buying now that I have a job. Aldon Smith fan and looking for his jersey. Looking forward to playing Giants next season Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 06:08

hello my name is mike or joker i've been getting jerseys' since i was like 4 or 5 my jerseys ranger from replica to premier to authentics glad to see their were other people like me
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 09:47

Good to have you with us Joker.
Back to top Go down
foregus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17 2012, 20:11

Hello to all, New to the site!
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17 2012, 21:52

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! to the dark side muhahahahahahahah

no jk welcome foregus glad to see someone else new Smile
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: New Here   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 02:48

Hello Yanks and Brits, lol. I'm new here and from the good ol' U.S. of A!! I bumped into this sight by accident and am happy to join ya! I recognize one of the members here: the legendary 34swtns from another jersey lovers website we're both members of. I have two favorite NFL teams- first fav: the Pittsburgh Steelers, second fav: the Carolina Panthers.

By the way, I'm also a Penn State fan. Just sayin' lol
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 15:32

Glad to have you with us steelpanther.
Back to top Go down
steelpanther
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 01 2012, 21:57

Thanks for the welcome Billsfan! I'm excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
senorchase@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16 2012, 11:46

Im Chase, Im from Northern California - I am a DIE HARD Carolina Panthers fan, and I love jerseys

I have panthers jerseys consisting of ....

Blue Cam Newton
Black Steve Smith
White Jonathan Stewart
White Kevin Greene - 1996
Black - 1995 Tyrone Poole Game Worn

Im looking to get a Black Sam Mills and the the new nike ones in Jon Beason and Deangelo Williams

I have had many jerseys over the time of my youth and wish I still could fit into all of them

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16 2012, 12:45

Welcome Chase.
Back to top Go down
niembre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16 2012, 16:02

Hello,
My name is Mark. I found your site after buying some fake jerseys online. I figured they were fakes because of the low price and the fact that they were coming from China. I took a chance because I wanted a couple of jerseys for around the house and to wear out to sports bars without having to worry about getting stains on them. The jerseys I bought were actually pretty good quality, but I could spot the errors in them.
I do have 3 authentic Mitchell and Ness baseball jerseys. I know they are real because I got them through upper deck back in 2005 when they had redemption cards in their Past Time and Pennants baseball card packs. I am a huge Cubs fan and found redemption cards for the blue and white 1984 Ryne Sandberg jerseys on ebay back in 2005. I got the redemption cards for around $100 each and redeemed them through Upper Deck. I then found a really cheap redemption card ($30 on ebay in 2006) for a Nolan Ryan Mitchell and Ness. I won the auction and redeemed the card and the Jersey is a 1976 Angels Road jersey. I have never seen this jersey for sale anywhere (not even on Mitchell and Ness' website). Do you know if these jerseys go up in value? It still has all the tags, and I have the box that Upper deck sent to me as well as pictures of the redemption card ( I mailed the card to Upper Deck when I redeemed it).
This site is great, have learned a lot in spotting fakes. Great Job guys!
Back to top Go down
Pete1960
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: New member   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 20:58

Hi my name is pete.iam 28 and from East Lothian in Scotland.iam a Denver broncos fan.i found this site while trying to find out which size jersey I would need in the new Nike jersey.the site is great and I think am in the right place for the help I need.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 22:18

Hey Pete, welcome. You gotta be pretty stoked to have Peyton Manning as your new QB! Of course as a giant fan we have the better Manning, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pete1960
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15 2012, 22:30

Thanks 4teamfreak.am over the moon to have manning,every team wants a top qb and we have one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Jnolaboy504

Jnolaboy504

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21 2012, 06:12

im new here also my name is joseph been looking for a site just for football jerseys and other nfl related stuff...looking foward to chatting with you guys about somethings...god bless
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21 2012, 09:49

DEUCE!!! He is the man! Love the avatar Joseph!
Back to top Go down
Jnolaboy504

Jnolaboy504

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21 2012, 20:55

yeah he's my favorite saints player of all time.i like almost every other team in the nfl,nba favorite team is the magics,mlb white sox and college miami hurricanes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next