NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this jersey authentic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hersh0821
Rookie
Rookie

Is this jersey authentic? Empty
PostSubject: Is this jersey authentic?   Is this jersey authentic? EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 03:35

My best friend goes to shows and collects autographs. He purchased this jersey to have Ray Lewis sign. When he first got it I thought it was an authentic, but after looking at the jock tag and seeing how the words "NFLPLAYERS" are all run together I think it's a fake. Otherwise I thought it would be a awesome authentic. He thinks I'm lying, can you guys confirm please?

Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football059
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football058
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football057
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football056
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football055
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football054
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football053
Is this jersey authentic? Th_Football052
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Is this jersey authentic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this jersey authentic?   Is this jersey authentic? EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 03:43

Very bad fake. The Ravens on the neck is bad, the NFL equipment logo on the neck is bad. The swing tag should have rounded edges, not square and I'm willing to bet that the hologram is round. The background thread on the B and R of the sleeve patch should be metallic gold also.
Back to top Go down

Is this jersey authentic?
Page 1 of 1