NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thetestguy

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?   Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? EmptyTue May 24 2011, 06:08

Hi - I got this jersey from a local guy. The jersey was pitched as authentic. I know the patch didn't come with it and was sewn on later but I am curious to see if the jersey is real or not. I am guessing "no" based upon what I have seen posted but let you guys take a look:) Some of the colors don't show up well in my pictures; more of a camera issue I think. I wouldn't be irritated if this turns out to be a fake; only have $50 into it and it looks better than my replicas. The reebok icon looks a bit funny in the picture but the two bottom graphics don't look that close in person, for some reason the flash seems to have caused that. So the reason I think there is an issue is because of the hologram being a circle and it appears it is supposed to be square? Also, the addition of the patch and some of the stitching. I plan on comparing it to what I see in the stores when I get time. Thanks for helping!!!

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0011

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0012

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0013

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0014

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0015

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0016

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0017

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0018

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0020

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Img_0019
Back to top Go down
Owenny
Probowler
Probowler
Owenny

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?   Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? EmptyTue May 24 2011, 15:11

Sadly that's not a genuine authentic jersey mate. The giveaway for me was the shiney/bubbley numbers and the poor quality NFL logo on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?   Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? EmptyTue May 24 2011, 21:46

And the circle hologram on the tag and the sleeve stripes are heat pressed on, not fabric.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?   Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? EmptyTue May 24 2011, 22:13

Definate fake my friend for all the above reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?   Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Rodgers Jersey Real or Fake?
Page 1 of 1