NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is this site fake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xochilt

is this site fake? Empty
PostSubject: is this site fake?   is this site fake? EmptySun Oct 02 2011, 20:12

i know these are probably fake but i want to buy all 3
the thing is would people really notice that their fake? thats my thing
if its a fake and the average person cant tell i 100% good

xjerseys.com/chris-johnson-jersey-chris-johnson-authentic-jersey-28-in-white.html

xjerseys.com/chris-johnson-jersey-chris-johnson-authentic-jersey-28-in-baby-blue.html

xjerseys.com/chris-johnson-jersey-pro-bowl-afc-s-chris-johnson-authentic-jersey-28-in-red-2010.html

IM A DIE HARD FAN FOR CHRIS JOHNSON afro
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

is this site fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site fake?   is this site fake? EmptySun Oct 02 2011, 22:56

Whois check:
Li weitang
hongling road honglin build 19F
shenzhen, guangdong 518100
China
they are all counterfeit and yes people would notice you bought a cheap fake.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Xochilt

is this site fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site fake?   is this site fake? EmptyMon Oct 03 2011, 01:39

but it says
"We are a privately owned sports merchandise company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, offering the largest selection of officially licensed team and league products found anywhere on the web. What began as two people with a passion for football has evolved into a team of employees fanatical about all sports and dedicated to bringing that excitement to other fans while providing the best shopping experience possible."
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

is this site fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site fake?   is this site fake? EmptyMon Oct 03 2011, 01:52

Xochilt wrote:
but it says
"We are a privately owned sports merchandise company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, offering the largest selection of officially licensed team and league products found anywhere on the web. What began as two people with a passion for football has evolved into a team of employees fanatical about all sports and dedicated to bringing that excitement to other fans while providing the best shopping experience possible."

That is what is called a "lie." If they were a sports company in Jacksonville, FL, their website would be registered in Jacksonville, FL rather than somewhere in China.

They'd also have things like a "phone number" and "address." Or they would tell you who the brothers are... or what their company name is (as I doubt xjerseys.com was a name they came since the mid-90s). Doing a quick search on Yahoo local shows that there is no such business in Jacksonville.

Of course, all of this is secondary because the domain name is registered in China.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this site fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this site fake?   is this site fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

is this site fake?
Page 1 of 1