NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wny sports card expo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

wny sports card expo Empty
PostSubject: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 09:00

This was a nice little show. Lots of Bills fans and Bills collectables. I was just looking for deals and got lucky and got 2 nice pickups for cheap. The first was a retail game ball of Superbowl 25 XXV still In the box for whopping$13. The second score (and my favorite) was a size50 mid 2000's Authentic autographed Moulds jersey for $20!!! Can't go wrong for that price and it was nice to add 2 cool pieces for $31 bucks. It was a nice way to spend a Sunday am w/ the wife before the game.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 15:31

You really are becoming the bargain hunter letsgobuffalo, good work.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 18:28

Thanks,
i'll be at the game next week w/a big group of friends, so if you and the wife are looking for some friends to tailgate w/, let me know and we can meet up!
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 19:12

We had our annual tailgate party here in Atlanta yesterday for the Bills Backers of ATL. Tons of food, live bands, beef on weck, Sahlens hot dogs, Molsen beer. 3 live bands, it was great.

Here is my Bills collection if you care to check it out Smile

https://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/Gh0sTeR/Sports%20Cards/FOOTBALL/Buffalo%20Bills%20PC%20-%20VVHTG/?start=all
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyMon Oct 15 2012, 20:34

letsgobuffalo wrote:
Thanks,
i'll be at the game next week w/a big group of friends, so if you and the wife are looking for some friends to tailgate w/, let me know and we can meet up!

Thanks man I appreciate the offer, I'm on my own, my wife didn't make the trip. I am looking forward to the tailgating experience!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
letsgobuffalo
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo EmptyTue Oct 16 2012, 04:06

Love the christie and sand knit Kelly. I think I'm going to get one of my blank authentic pumas done custom of Christie. Such a great consistent Kickers for so many years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wny sports card expo   wny sports card expo Empty

Back to top Go down

wny sports card expo
Page 1 of 1