NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gtg795v
Rookie
Rookie
gtg795v

Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever Empty
PostSubject: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyThu Dec 04 2014, 22:16

I got this jersey a couple of weeks ago. When I first saw it online, I thought it was fake, purchased it anyways since it was only $30. When I finally got to look at it I was amazed at how good the quality was and now believe it might be authentic. I didn't know that I had stumbled on a 2007 Brady Jersey.

The numbers seemed a little "bubbly" but upon further inspection, found that the jersey was washed multiple times that lead to me believing it was real.
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15326099573_e783ab86f4_b
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15945738665_50b9a9f6c7_b

The numbers and Brady material is the exact same as my other authentic jerseys that I purchased through the Patriot's Pro shop.
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15323468934_f3bd613aef_b
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15945742655_732b8f3cf4_b

The only issue I found was that there was no space between "NFL" and "Players" on the player tag, BUT, everything else checks out. Is there anyone else that has a jersey from 2007 that can cross reference the player tag?
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15326101663_ca2fd9b151_b
Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 15759995457_03d75c1491_b
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyThu Dec 04 2014, 22:54

I think it's genuine. The fakes generally can't get the ball in the NFL logo right and that one looks pretty good. I wouldn't be too concerned about there not being a gap between NFL and Players. Small differences like that can be quite common.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptySat Dec 06 2014, 03:50

I agree Simon. Those sleeve patches look legit. Also, if you look at the Patriots wordmark logo on the chest, if the Patriot has a face, it's good.
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 02:26

I just picked up a redskins throwback portis that had the same "nflplayer" layout with no space.. Numbers look good and so does the stitching
Back to top Go down
gtg795v
Rookie
Rookie
gtg795v

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 02:29

HTTR wrote:
I just picked up a redskins throwback portis that had the same "nflplayer" layout with no space.. Numbers look good and so does the stitching

Do you have any pictures you can share?
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 14:57

I will when I can, new user so I can't post external links for 7 days
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 15:01

My username on photobucket is AidenLiamR if you can look it up that way
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 15:06

HTTR wrote:
I will when I can, new user so I can't post external links for 7 days

You can post [img] files from photobook. Just copy and paste the code into the text box.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
gtg795v
Rookie
Rookie
gtg795v

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 15:12

HTTR wrote:
My username on photobucket is AidenLiamR if you can look it up that way

https://s1249.photobucket.com/user/AidenLiamR/library/?view=recent&page=1

From the images I could see it looked good. I couldn't see an image of the Player Tag on the bottom of the jersey or the white sizing tag inside the collar. Do you have images of that?
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 15:26

I'll upload today
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 17:36

Hi HTTR. The Portis you have pics of in your photobucket is fake. The NFL Equipment badge on the collar is the give away. For the sharper eye, the Redskins word mark on the chest is done terribly too.
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 17:46

Uploaded sizing tag
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 17:48

Fake? Hmm. Damn good fake. I only paid $30!
Back to top Go down
HTTR
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 17:50

I compared the redskins emblem on the chest to a limited nike and there is a major difference... There is also extra material on the name plate numbering and red tinge on the numbers. A lot of extra thread as well.
Back to top Go down
gtg795v
Rookie
Rookie
gtg795v

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 18:04

HTTR wrote:
I compared the redskins emblem on the chest to a limited nike and there is a major difference... There is also extra material on the name plate numbering and red tinge on the numbers.  A lot of extra thread as well.  

You should compare them to other Reebok branded jerseys. Here's one from before 2008, like your jersey.

Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever 860057_lg
Back to top Go down
gtg795v
Rookie
Rookie
gtg795v

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 18:14

Chris2k wrote:
Hi HTTR. The Portis you have pics of in your photobucket is fake. The NFL Equipment badge on the collar is the give away. For the sharper eye, the Redskins word mark on the chest is done terribly too.

After doing a little more research, shouldn't the numbers be double layered?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever EmptyFri Dec 12 2014, 18:32

His is supposed to be the alternate throwback they used to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever   Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Authentic OR Best Fake Ever
Page 1 of 1