NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie
lukejbroster

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Empty
PostSubject: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 23:59

Purchased this jersey on ebay from nfl-dominator who previously had 100% positive feedback. The jersey was advertised as a replica jersey for £30 which seemed resonable. When i opened the packaging I was surprised to see sewn on numbers in place of screen printed ones. After watching the videos and reading various blogs I believe the jersey to be a fake authentic jersey would be greatfull if you guys could confirm this for me and see if nfl-dominator should be avoided.

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00602 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00601 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00597 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00596 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00595 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00589 Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Th_DSC00587

Last edited by lukejbroster on Tue Apr 20 2010, 05:55; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lukejbroster
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? EmptyTue Apr 20 2010, 00:14

I have suspected that NFL-Dominator are fakes, unfortunately those pictures confirm it. Very bobly, shiny numbers and incorrect hologram (It should be a Square one on that tag).

Guess they need to be added to the dodgy sellers list, I would suggest negative feedback be left aswell - as long as they have 100% others will be in the same position.
Back to top Go down
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie
lukejbroster

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? EmptyTue Apr 20 2010, 00:35

Negative feedback already left thought I had maybe been too hasty but am glad/disappointed my suspicions were correct. Thanks for the help. To be honest don't really mind paying £30 for it under the pretense of getting a replica jersey, glad I didn't pay more for the pretense of an authentic jersey.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? EmptyTue Apr 20 2010, 00:41

The problem with these Jerseys is that they might look 'ok' they can tend to fall apart quickly.

My first fake was a Manning SB XLII one, before I found this site, and was unaware it was a fake but soon realised they are cheap for a reason!

If you after a genuine Authentic Bears, there tend to be a lot of Brian Urlacher ones off Ebay.com. Still alot more than £30 but have seen them for £60/70 in the past.
Back to top Go down
lukejbroster
Rookie
Rookie
lukejbroster

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? EmptyTue Apr 20 2010, 01:01

Ahh might have to see how long the jersey can hide from the washing machine for. To be honest think I might just get a replica one from one of the approved sellers on this site then see if I want to invest in an authentic one down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?   Jay Cutler Jersey For Real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Cutler Jersey For Real?
Page 1 of 1