NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member, and one question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle7R

New Member, and one question. Empty
PostSubject: New Member, and one question.   New Member, and one question. EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 22:52

Hi guys, I found this site when i started looking for jerseys for my collection. Learned alot, just haven't joined up until today. Been trolling around, using up the info lol! . Great setup here.

Anyway, my sister was wanting a Dez Bryant jersey for Christmas. Having trouble finding a "premier" youth or womens on the actual NFL shops, and refusing to buy her a replica, just because they do not last. I started looking through eBay, not too much luck with the youth sizes.

Got forwarded a link from a buddy, who had bought from them. (I know they're fakes, but she's not a serious collector or anything. I just wanted to get her a nice looking jersey to wear) Just curious if anybody has heard of c2cjersey.com?

Also, thanks for having all this great info here. Helped me score some great additions to my collection and save some $$ in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
ProjectPat
Starter
Starter
ProjectPat

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and one question.   New Member, and one question. EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 23:14

I just took a look at some of the jerseys on c2cjersey.com. They have the common traits of fake jerseys, and I would not be able to tell you the quality of what you will be recieving because a lot of the numbers are cut inconsistently and wrong. You could always go to NFLShop.com and customize a Premier jersey.
Back to top Go down
Kyle7R

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and one question.   New Member, and one question. EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 23:26

ProjectPat wrote:
I just took a look at some of the jerseys on c2cjersey.com. They have the common traits of fake jerseys, and I would not be able to tell you the quality of what you will be recieving because a lot of the numbers are cut inconsistently and wrong. You could always go to NFLShop.com and customize a Premier jersey.

Sorta what I figured, and it had the exact same layout as a few other websites. I looked on NFL shop but couldn't get a customized in a size that'd fit her. I'll go back and try it again, see if maybe I was just missing something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member, and one question.   New Member, and one question. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member, and one question.
Page 1 of 1