NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.

Go down 
+91
Imperator215
Raidersfan12
eljefe707
quinney_newland
concertjoey
ArmyFootballFan
jt2136
Riptide09
Radman
glokdallas2
mos805
j-bigs
RevBhouse
RJ3000
FireTheCannons
ladybyker
gaytorhater703
eric408
Undying-Loyalty
Frankiejmill
loco328
bbgrant25
Goldash
Jnolaboy504
4teamFreak
Pete1960
niembre
senorchase@gmail.com
steelpanther
foregus
joker1224
roomofneongreen
bstard2001
jigokusabre
Mr_Raider
NateinDC
pippadoc
REDCELL
JagsFan78
specter02147
kirk2266
OSI350Z
red-wings91
Ngata Attack
JoeDGemma
brettredmayne
saints92
DL95
Chris2k
2012 jerseys
bzcutt
hippo
jmac0101
AndioUK
Noony
AllAmericanSports
scrutiny
El_Pac
cb1
noelheart
RedskinsNo.1
timb69
Billsfan
kennedy8787
Owenny
daddywolf
REDSTORM
packersfan682
pearljam1989
sanlorenzoscooterboy
CatsFan
Defy
joey
sandman7750
HaVoK65
NawlinsSaints504
Razorbacks
77 Stingray Bass
djlarroc
Doberman36
raidersfanMD
HonestAbe
Claden
markg
cowboy
danevaliant
Jimbo UK
nealefred2
Bengals Fan
JACKSON_43
finfan1uk
95 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 22:02

A warm welcome to new members. Use this thread to introduce yourselves.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 17:30

I think I'd better start this thing off.

My name is Matt, I own Touchdown Sports Ltd. Up until March 2009 I was a manager at Phones4u Head Office, I was however made redundant when the entire IT section was outsourced to TATA and went to India. Evil or Very Mad

Luckily I had been running my ebay store part time whist doing my job and decided that the time was right that I took it to the next level, so now me and the missus run Touchdown Sports Ltd, and this is what we live on. our Bread and Butter, what pays the mortgage etc. All our stock is 100% licensed and we would not sell anything else.

Having found Billsfans site I have done all I can to assist him in ridding the world of fake sellers and will continue to do so. This is great forum with great intentions and I will do all I can to help.

Billsfan has been so kind to let me advertise on here and I am very grateful to him for this, lets hope we can get more people to register and I hope everyone will do their best to actively spread the word.

I am a Liverpool FC and 49ers fan and on my next holiday (not been away for 10 years) My wife and I intend to go storm chasing!!
Woo Hoo!! cheers
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 22:30

wanted to let everyone know i just changed my user name to finfan1uk from gcstrekker.

Just to avoid any confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
JACKSON_43

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 04:28

hello. im from PHILIPPINES.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 10:19

JACKSON_43 wrote:
hello. im from PHILIPPINES.

Welcome to the site, what's the counterfeiting problem like in the Philippines?

Bengals Fan
Rookie
Rookie
Bengals Fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptySat Jul 31 2010, 00:41

Hello.

I am from the North West of England and have been a Bengals fan since the age of 10.

Whilst the Bengals are my favourite NFL team I always like to see the Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills do well.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptySat Jul 31 2010, 00:45

Welcome Bengals fan, glad to have you aboard. You looking forward to the Ocho TO partnership?

Bengals Fan
Rookie
Rookie
Bengals Fan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptySat Jul 31 2010, 00:50

I am delighted at the arrival of Terrell Owens who had a fairly good season during a long season for the Buffalo Bills. I feel this greatly improves our passing game as last season Ochocinco was often double teamed out of games. The media may not like Ochocinco's and to a lesser degree Owens antics but if they deliver few will complain.

The key man is as ever Carson Palmer who did ok last season but faded towards the end.

I am confident about the Bengals this season and on paper should go far despite the tough schedule. However this is the Bengals we are talking about so anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
nealefred2
Rookie
Rookie
nealefred2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 13:15

Hey here’s my NFL story:

I’m from Northern Ireland and was brought up on GAA and football but got into the NFL during the 2005 season through my big Bro. He’s been a J-E-T-S jets jets jets fan for 10 years or so. I just started watching with him on a Sunday evening and got hooked!

I loved watching Shaun Alexander running the ball and thought I was a Seahawks fan until the playoffs, when I watched Pittsburgh win on the road again and again against the odds. By the time Hines Ward caught that pass in Superbowl XL and the Bus lifted his Lombardi I was a fully signed up member of Steeler Nation and haven’t looked back since!

My brother and I have been to every Wembley game and will keep going as long as there is a game to go to!

It’s now fair to say I’m obsessed with the NFL and particularly the Steelers. I’ve got a replica jersey, a premier jersey and a Terrible Towel so now it’s time to start my authentic collection!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo UK
Rookie
Rookie
Jimbo UK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 20:22

Hi All,

Can't believe I've only just discovered this site, it kind of feels like I'm now not the only member of a weird cult. I too am a jersey junkie!!

I'm a Raider fan of 27 years.

In terms of jerseys I have:

#20 McFadden AFL 50th Throwback Authentic White Away (Reebok)
#2 Russell Authentic White Away (Reebok)
#84 Porter Authentic Black Home (Reebok)
#12 Gannon Authentic Black Home (Reebok)
#22 Haynes Authentic Black Home (customised Reebok)
#15 Hostetler, Authentic Black Home (Starter)
#21 Asomugha Premier Black Home (Reebok)
#81 T. Brown, Replica Black Home (Reebok)
#53 Romanowski, Replica Black Home (Adidas)

Looking to add three more authentic's in the next couple of days...and if any one has any Raider stuff they are looking to shift, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 21:11

"#15 Hostetler, Authentic Black Home (Starter)"

Can't wait to see a pic of that Cool
Back to top Go down
cowboy
Rookie
Rookie
cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 21:48

Welcome Jimbo Smile
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 22:49

Welcome to the fold Jimbo, you are amongst friends.

markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyThu Sep 02 2010, 18:56

just dont admit to owning a russell jersey Embarassed

Rookie
Rookie
Jimbo UK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 10:49

danevaliant wrote:
"#15 Hostetler, Authentic Black Home (Starter)"

Can't wait to see a pic of that Cool

Here you go...

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. IMG_0213
Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. IMG_0214

@markg

I hear you. thankfully 99% of the UK is oblivious to the spectacular JaLardass bust

Added three more this week, told you I had a problem!

#84 Porter Authentic White Away (Reebok)
#34 Jordan Authentic Black Home (Reebok)
#18 Moss Authentic Black Home (Reebok)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyFri Sep 03 2010, 19:53

Jimbo UK wrote:

Added three more this week, told you I had a problem!

#84 Porter Authentic White Away (Reebok)
#34 Jordan Authentic Black Home (Reebok)
#18 Moss Authentic Black Home (Reebok)

What problem? Anyone know what Jimbo is talking about? Wink Sounds completely normal to me.

Get some pictures up when you get them Jimbo.

Claden
Starter
Starter
Claden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptySat Sep 18 2010, 06:35

Oops, I guess I forgot to post in this one. I like this site. Helpful and informative. Wish I had found my way here before getting some of my "authentics"....but, oh well. I seem to have a jersey addiction, but I keep it narrowed down to football and hockey. I just got a really nice Martin Brodeur jersey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HonestAbe
Rookie
Rookie
HonestAbe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 05:10

Hey everyone!

I found this site by looking up a certain seller on feebay (to see if they were selling legit Jersey's etc.), and I am glad I wound up here!

I am a sports fan period, and have been collecting/admiring Jersey's for several years now. I collect Majestic Authentic MLB, Mitchell & Ness (various sports), and some Reebok NFL Authentic ones too. Although I am sure you know as well as I do...there are often more fake pieces of garbage floating around than there are true blue Authentics on the Reebok front.

It makes me sick too!

My name is Jeremy and I live in the Southeast USA. I have a wife and two children, and along with being a family man I have been licensed to do my job/occupation for over 10 years. Since I am not 100% familiar with the board rules here yet I will not post what my "job" is...as I do not want to break any rules!

Anyhow, I thought I would introduce myself here, and I look forward to enjoying this site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://collectorsrefuge.com
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 09:21

Welcome HonestAbe, glad to have you aboard. You can post what you do for a living, I am pretty relaxed on rules. I find some forums can be too stuffy, so there's the usual rules about language, abuse etc. My only real rule is that we won't put up with fakes being advertised.

Enjoy and come back often.

raidersfanMD

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 04:21

how's it going? i'm a diehard raiders fan from maryland in the u.s., i have been collecting jerseys for myself ,my wife and other family members for the last few years. i have had my share with good sellers and some not so good ones. my wife is originally from pittsburgh and is most definitely a steelers fan. i'm glad to see there is a site like this out there. cheers
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 08:44

Welcome raidersfanMD

Jimbo UK
Rookie
Rookie
Jimbo UK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyFri Oct 01 2010, 18:43

Two US fans and both Raider fans, cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 00:18

Hi all.

I stumbled across this forum as I ventured into the world of NFL jerseys when looking for pointers on how to spot fakes. Have found the forum to be an amazing resource for learning / validation on spotting fakes - so thanks for everything. I've accumulated a 2 replicas, 3 EQTs and an authentic within the last couple of months so think I'm catching the bug...

I always loved watching NFL at nocturnal hours back in uni, but have only really started following it more seriously this season. I've always had a bit of an affinity to the Chargers (which has proven to be most frustrating so far this season) and I'm also drawn to the Bucs (which has proven to be most surprising so far this season!) as I go on holiday to the Tampa area of Florida every year.

I'm hoping to move to Toronto with work next year so look forward to taking in some NFL games in the northern states (or even the Bills in TO!), with the Argonauts as a fall-back.

Thanks Billsfan for the amazing resource you've created and to everyone else for their helpful advice so far.

(P.S. sorry for spoiling the Raiders fans post streak, but you did a pretty good job of ruining our 13 game win streak last week! jocolor )
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 00:23

Good to have you aboard RJ3000.

Doberman36

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. EmptySat Oct 16 2010, 18:04

Hi guys, I've just signed up today on the reccommendation of Matt from Touchdown Sports.

My name is Dave, I live just outside of London and have been an avid Giants fan since 1989 when I first discovered the wonder of the NFL.

I am so happy that a site like this exists as I always have had issues buying jerseys in the past, and as I plan to spend some cash on new jerseys over the next few weeks, this site has been an invaluable source of info.

I am in the process of buying several Giants jerseys (in fact I'm talking to Matt @ Touchdown about a couple at the moment). What I also want to get my hands on is a Hakeem Nicks (any colour, rep or prem) and a Justin Tuck (any colour, rep or prem). Can any one help?

I also need a bit of help with sizing. I have several jerseys I have collected over the years but they're all different sizes and some of the 'bigger' shirts actually have smaller sizes marked on them than others. I am 5'8" with a 46" chest and want jerseys I can wear over the top of a hoodie in the winter.

Cheers for your help,

Dave (Doberman36)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.   Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new members, Introduce yourself here.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next