NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changing Numbers/nameplates question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle7R

Changing Numbers/nameplates question. Empty
PostSubject: Changing Numbers/nameplates question.   Changing Numbers/nameplates question. EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 17:18

Just a question, seems pretty straight forward but just could be me. Found a couple game worn/issued authentics of no name/never played type players on ebay for fairly cheap, considering.

Thought about picking up a couple for my collection, even found a Gramatica #7(my favorite #) online, thats my size.

Thinking of picking it up, and maybe some day having my name on the nameplate on the back. Any of you guys have any tips or done this before?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Changing Numbers/nameplates question.   Changing Numbers/nameplates question. EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 17:34

Kyle finding someone to make a nameplate for you in the first place will be the hardest thing to do. If you can do that then having it put on is the easy part as any good seamstress would be able to do it. The NFL has put a tight grip on after market customization.

As such all of my old contacts have stopped doing such work. You can pick up blank nameplates off ebay or butcher an old jersey to make one, it's the letters that will be harder to come by. Try local small shops to see what they can do for you.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Kyle7R

PostSubject: Re: Changing Numbers/nameplates question.   Changing Numbers/nameplates question. EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 17:47

Kind of what I figured, still may buy a few of them anyway. It'd take quite a few random jerseys to get enough letters for my last name :-p. But still may drop the money on a jersey thats game issued. Considering the price, almost too good to pass up. If you happen to think of any body or any way I could do it, let me know. I'll get back if I find out any more info. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Changing Numbers/nameplates question.   Changing Numbers/nameplates question. EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:10

Hey Kyle...I'm not too sure which team or player you're looking for, but I got a sweet deal on an older AUTHENTIC Drew Brees Chargers jersey from a guy on ebay. They are brand new, and he has a "BUY IT NOW", or "MAKE OFFER" set-up. If u make him a reasonable offer he'll bend a bit like he did for me. His going rate is $200 USD, but I flexed him to $125 USD. He's an excellent seller! His seller name is FigureHimOut. Since you're trying to save, I figured this might help...good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing Numbers/nameplates question.   Changing Numbers/nameplates question. Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing Numbers/nameplates question.
Page 1 of 1