NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vikings are changing their uniforms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Vikings are changing their uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Vikings are changing their uniforms   Vikings are changing their uniforms EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 23:09

The Vikings announced Thursday that changes are coming to the organization's long-running purple and gold uniforms . The franchise plans to unveil their new uni's during a Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party at Mall of America Field on Thursday, April

The Dolphins launch new unis on April 18 and the Jaguars will follow suit on April 23.

Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Vikings are changing their uniforms   Vikings are changing their uniforms EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 23:48

Hmm. Interesting. I assume the changes the Vikings are making are minor. I can't see them making a major alteration to their uniforms. I still think the home jersey would be purple (and not gold) and the road is to be white.

It will be of interest to see what Miami and Jacksonville do as well. Maybe these three teams have the same "style" uniform?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Vikings are changing their uniforms   Vikings are changing their uniforms EmptyFri Mar 29 2013, 08:10

I think Nike is playing a big part in it. The Seahawks let them run with their design last season. It will be interesting. I don't think they will have the same style. The Phins have already said they are going aqua and orange. The Jags are interesting as they changed uni's not so long ago. I've got a horrible feeling there may be some jaguar spots involved, like the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Vikings are changing their uniforms   Vikings are changing their uniforms EmptyFri Mar 29 2013, 12:18

I'm kind of looking forward to the Dolphins' design in addition to the Vikings. I am interested to see the aqua/orange combination. I hope the Vikings keep purple as majority color. Maybe they will include more yellow in this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings are changing their uniforms   Vikings are changing their uniforms Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings are changing their uniforms
Page 1 of 1